The weather

Its been sunny as fuck all week here and I’ve had a week annual leave. It actually feels like a proper holiday because I’ve been out walking every day and sitting in the sun. Scotbiza :sunny::sunny::sunny:

3 Likes

We got rain last night - well, ten minutes worth. And it’s cooled down a bit, supposed to be mid-20’s all week. Just need to be rid of the forest fire smoke and we can sit out on the deck again.

I can’t cope. Give me rain!

1 Like

Only thing to do right now.

6 Likes

Oh I’m sorry @Bl1nk I didn’t know it was a work day for you. :poldi:

6 Likes

What is wrong with you Europeans?

27 degrees is the default temperature setting for heaven

1 Like

Good news, it hit 28 and I didn’t die.

2 Likes

I actually love this type of climate and could live in it all the time. The only part I struggle with is the hot nights when trying to sleep, but if it was all the time in summer you’d have air con in doors which would even everything out.

4 Likes

Bit of a gutter going back to wfh after a week of annual leave when the good weather is continuing :joy:

Absolutely 27 sun out and limited wind is indeed heaven.

1 Like

Nah. 18-20 is nice. Anything above that can do one, unless I’m abroad sunning myself with a pool and unlimited cocktails :sweat_smile:

Another day of this! This is not comfortable for general living

3 Likes

Ffs I want summer as well. All we get is

1 Like

Lots of uncertainty about the weekend. Some places will be really nice, others will have monsoon conditions over the UK. Luck of the draw time.

1 Like

It was 5 degrees in Melbourne the other night and it made me feel like sleeping with the beanie on, I didn’t but I was tempted.

Can’t wait for Spring.

Saturday looks alright, but I guess blink and you’ll miss it

Sorry that joke must have been done before :grin:

2 Likes

First ever extreme heat warning? Two years ago there was a day when it was 38C. I remember being a work in central London and it was unbearable.

Last week I bought a cheap WiFi extender. Game changer. I had 2 meetings this morning in my boy’s playhouse, living that shady breezy life over the sweaty testicle one I previously lived.

7 Likes

What’s the hottest weather that anybody has experienced?

When I was (much) younger, I stayed on my grandparent’s farm in the sticks of Punjab. Was around 40-45 degrees every damn day for fucking ages. That was some crazy shit

They’re a game changer. Virgin Media were useless when I tried telling them my router wouldn’t even feed my office room which was like 30 feet away. In the end after arguing and falling on deaf ears I bought one myself from Amazon and its been the best thing I did!

1 Like