The weather

I’m gonna hose it down first maybe tomorrow. There is a lot of bird shit on the fence, and I’ve heard you go over that with a wire brush first?

Me auld man was telling me to sand the fence first. Forget that.

Hose down, paint on Sat and Sun. Robert’s your mother’s brother.

1 Like

Eurghhhhhhh I hate paintinnngggg. Literally the worst DIY job…

Does anyone have one of those sprayers? Are they accurate?

1 Like

At the moment I’m just jealous hearing that mate, yesterday, today and Thursday we’re getting 14-15 degrees and 20 MM of rain each day.

As glorious as the sun is and much as I enjoy getting a deep tan, it’s tiring lol.

I’ve been out trying to maximise the sun but now I legitimately just want to kick back and rest haha. It definitely has me needing midday naps.

1 Like

Yep. Too fucking warm!

Let’s do a swap

1 Like

Spanish Plume a’comin. Some lively storms through SE England and East Anglia early Thursday followed by more stormy rain later during the rain. More storms likely on Sunday. Hopefully a slow return to cooler but sunnier weather thereafter until the next warm-up.

Absolutely fuming this weekend is raining where I am… apparently anyway. Match vs Scotland. Fathers day… ffs

There’s no air today at all it’s boiling. Got it at 29 degrees atm

1 Like

Don’t let anyone tell you Canada is a cold country.

3 Likes

What part of Canada do you live in?

Edmonton if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Cristo’s right, Edmonton. That’s how we get the extremes we do - something about being in the middle of a landmass, as my old geography teacher used to put it.

2 Likes

Rain forecast for the next week and half :weary:

Summer? Yeah, right! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah lucky Wimbledon have a couple of courts with roofs, pathetic country for weather really.

1 Like

Do they want to move it up here?

@NeedCoffee hope you’ve got some good AC there man.

Just a touch of rain.

1 Like

I have no AC. It’s been rough. But we just have to get through today and it will drop back down to the mid to high 20’s.

2 Likes

This forum doesn’t have AC either. It’s not been rough.

5 Likes

Talking of A/C, we’re having it installed in the house next Monday - if I’m not fried to a fucking crisp by then.