The weather

Na na na na na na naaaaa

1 Like

Is it only really raining if you announce it on social media?

RAIN AT LAST

I finally get this moment now

1 Like

No rain followed. Very disappointed in Fleetwood Mac for misleading me.

1 Like

We had some thunder and lightening yesterday evening but very little rain. Looks like some rain overnight. Honestly, don’t care about the rain as long as the temp drops. Much cooler today and cloudy. I really enjoyed the cool breeze during my workout. Such a nice change. Looking forward to getting some sleep tonight.

Friends in London have been saying how hot and humid it is, can only imagine how bad my asthma would have been.

Been 25-27 degrees here most days which is at least tolerable.

Two of the hottest days had high pollution warnings with some visible smog. Those with respiratory issues were advised to stay indoors and avoid strenuous activity.

1 Like

Looks like recorded lightning strikes, and that’s all.

Sounds awful and gross. Was it bad?

It was a light smog, but it was clearly smog. Nothing close to what I’ve seen in San Fran. I managed a run the first day in the morning before checking as it was rather cool, but opted not to run the next day. Don’t know if it was better or worse in other parts of London.

1 Like

Only England can go from the heat we had a few days ago to almost autumn like weather we’re having now :grin:

Nope. We have a saying in Alberta, “if you don’t like the weather hang on ten minutes.”

1 Like

Prairie storms come out of nowhere.

I had the honour of this in 2018/19 season. Who gets the momentous honour this season?

20200829_125559

Cristo :grin:

1 Like

The right

:eyes::eyes:

Yeah last year’s bank holiday weekend was lovely.

I’ve had the heating on the last couple of nights

1 Like

It’s not that cold, Dave. Put some clothes on!

1 Like