The Unmentionables v The Arsenal (Premier League)

—————-Leno—————-
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
———Partey Elneny————
Nelson —Lacazette —-AMN
———-Aubameyang————

AMN performing the hybrid role of wingback/centre-mid/winger.

Nelson providing width.

Lacazette playing the Özil role.

1-1

Sensing a glorious Arsenal win today lads. Auba to score anytime

I wish I had your optimism…I can only see this ending very badly for us, I hope I’m wrong, but I see a heavy defat here… :worried:

1 Like

Good luck to all today .

Hopefully the best team wins on the day.
The old girl wearing her navy blue lucky wonderbra , all upfront and know where to go , Harry always scores when she’s got in on. She’s a big fan of lilywhite Jeremy Paxman , all brains and no trousers.

My pal Clever Trevor actually got a ticket today , lucky bugger .
Anyhow what happens none of us have a monkey’s .
Likely 1 all draw but you just can’t call it .

God bless

1 Like

What a waste

2 Likes

That’s a pretty strong line up, although I would have preferred Pepe to start but we have two glaring weak links that could cost us the game, Xhaka and, of course, Arteta.

We’ll certainly get outplayed, tactically but I don’t think we’ll get thrashed.
So I’ll go for us to lose by just a goal maybe 2-1.

If we do get a draw or win, Arteta will have bought himself a few more games to turn it round.
If we get thrashed, then he’d better hope that we don’t start allowing supporters back in the Emirates.

Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

That midfield makes me nervous. I don’t want Xhaka near the field today. I’d also rather see Nelson over Willian. I just think the later is toast.

joe hart in the team means they carnt be scared off arsenal attack

1 Like

Match day! Let’s roll!

In 15th place. With Spurs in good form. For fucks sake…

1 Like

Still got 2 and a half hours. Can squeeze in The Godfather or Shawshank in that time :blush:

The match is only on Peacock here (which is a paywall only service exempt from the typical paywall only service of NBCSN’s EPL pass.) It’s such bullshit. Hope everyone streams it illegally.

3 Likes

Can watch the other one when the games on.

1 Like

:bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:

Peace Be Upon Him.

That’s a 4-4-2 if I ever saw one!!!

2 Likes

Arteta is done experimenting lol. Going back to his default set up with Auba left and Laca centrally.