The Conservative Party

Clearly an honest mistake. There’s no way they were trying to profit as much as possible before anyone noticed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is that 30 quid a week or month?

Glad to see that the Leader of the Opposition Marcus Rashford has picked up on this quickly and is making noise

10 Likes

Tbf Sir Keef has a quif to see too.

1 Like

Fortnightly

1 Like

Wow thats very generous if the dickheads actually stuck to that amount then wow.

Was going to say they get my weekly shop for a family of 3 for lunch haha.

Probably get about 4 lunches out of that. Ridiculous. How long have they had to prep this because that bread has been frozen for a long time, what is the company that supplied it

Company headed by a Tory donor

Classic

We can always rely on the Tories to give contracts to mates who are totally unfit for purpose.

1 Like

Why weren’t vouchers used? Did they do that when they were closed last time? How do they expect to deliver fruit to all these people and for it to stay reasonable fresh for up to 2 weeks.

All seems dumb I dont get the decision making.

It goes something like this. If you donate large sums to our party, then somewhere down the line we’ll award you a no-bid contract which you neither deserve, or have any intention of fulfilling.

2 Likes

This nicely sums up my thoughts nearly every time they do something in this pandemic.

2 Likes

Since I got home I googled their name, theyre owned by the largest food service in the world and they supply schools and hospitals. So I can only assume they can organise basic necessities.

Needlessly complicated. And such an awful job, dont get the logic in whoever organised this within the company at all unless it was rushed?

They’ve convinced everyone that £30 in money can’t be trusted in the hands of the parents (big screen TVs, iPads, booze and cigs) but can be trusted in the hands of companies ran by their chums :grin:

1 Like

Tbf if this happened when I was younger, voucher would definitely go on fags and Stella instead of me hahah. Beans and toast don’t cost much :wink:

So I get that point. But that voucher would be so.much more helpful to alot of people than some frozen ass 2 month old bread and a few bananas ffs

Is that individual slices of cheese wrapped in cling film? Probably whacking up the labour cost there. You can’t trust poor people to cut cheese after all.

On another note - are free school meals really £3 a day? I don’t think I spend that on my grown up lunch now and I’m strictly taste the difference these days.

I remember we used to get £1.20 which was 1 portion of terrible chips and 1 slice of terrible pizza every day. But this was 20 years ago so I’m definitely an old cunt regardless.

3 Likes

Was you not in school when Jamie Oliver completed fucked the lunch menu and made everything shit and expensive. Bye 1 quid curly fries hello 3.50 panini

1 Like

Nah I think I was just before. I think I transitioned from free school meals to packed lunch as it was a ballache to queue up for a little ticket then go and queue up for your pizza and chips when you could just munch a sandwich on the way to the playground and play football for an hour.

1 Like

It’s true but it’s always happened in every country in every election.
This is what Thatcher did when she sold off the public owned companies on the cheap.

Nearly all the companies like Gas, Electric, Water, Post Office, etc, used to be owned by the tax payer so we could all have these essential products at a reasonable price, with all the profits being reinvested back into the company, keeping the prices affordable.

Then Thatcher sells off these companies very cheaply to her mates who fund the Tory Party, which means we have seen all these utilities that we used to own, sold to already wealthy people, who then go on to rip us off while providing a substandard service.

Yeah the company have form in doing a good job in prior events it looks like.

I guess these kids are not deserving of such service, and deserve the £30 beans, bread and banana bonanza only.

1 Like