The Conservative Party

She’s proper sinister isn’t she?

Serious Dolores Umbridge vibes from her.

3 Likes

I hope Cuntsberg and Pescunt have something to say about this

2 Likes
5 Likes

Like most politicians, he fails to behave like a normal human, either mentally or physically.

Hancock seems to have had a complete personality bypass, if his weird reaction on BBC Breakfast, to the news about vaccinations, is anything to go by.
So him sitting down like a Thunderbird puppet is quite normal, for him.

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Some rumours going round that Starmer going to quit. Not getting backing off the unions or something.
Don’t know if anyone else heard any of this.

I thought people bought all that Brexit nonsense? I imagine this is 99% the pandemic right now.

2 Likes

That agree with it less to with brexit and more to do with the corona. The whole Christmas is on and off shamble

Spoilt for choice tbf.

I did hear that, but basically dismissed it out of hand immediately as total bollocks. Him quitting would make no sense at all and just isn’t happening (imo ofc), save some sort of surprise health or personal issue we’re unaware of.

1 Like

Everything must be a profit making opportunity.

4 Likes

Wonder which one of their cunt mates got this contract.

360+ seats these cunts won…

10 Likes

Heinous bastards. Times are shit and someone wants to kick that fucking hard. Absolute levels of depravity passing as government policy.

But as other people have replied, there are loads more similar pictures in circulation showing a similar value of food.

The woman who did the original post added up the products via various supermarket websites and the most it comes to is just over £10 (via Waitrose). £5.22 at Asda.

2 Likes

Anyone has ever done a donation shop at their local supermarket knows how much you can get relatively cheaply.
Some local shops could be given these contracts and stay afloat during this crisis.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

The transference of public wealth into private hands is the Tories’ speciality.

People talk about the left giving away taxpayers money, but at least when we do it we’re giving free stuff to poor people who need it, not rich cunt businessmen.

I wonder who runs Chartwell’s and which Oxford dining society they attended in the 80s?

6 Likes

Well maybe the storm would be diffused if Chartwell’s would reply to one of the many tweets asking what the actual specifications of their “hampers” are.

I bet this one has only three frubes when it should have four and that’s how it doesn’t reflect their “specifications”

1 Like
3 Likes