The Conservative Party

But he is no conservative bet no one can mention one of his “conservative” polices

I don’t think he’s a conservative either. I just wanted to add context when your brother said.

Night feed?

1 Like

Yeah, just did one lol. Though I’d typically still be up now on a weekend anyway.

1 Like

Well that is good because your wife will still be struggling to move. Even if she tries to pretend she is OK. She won’t be proper OK for at least a month. A lot of people don’t understand that a C-section is an operation. I sometimes see people call it the “easy option”, because you don’t have to give birth. But it’s really not.

1 Like

Can tell you of plenty of trade union legislation changed by the Conservatives he endorsed.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Blair is socially and economically liberal and liked by Murdoch for the second of those two statements. Not a shred of conservative in him. Especially easy to see when if you consider that Cameron etc. are rebrands of Blair and yet despised by actual conservatives.

4 Likes

Just popping in to see if the Tories have imploded yet…

Nope? How?

As you were.

Corruption

Feargal has picked up on The Undertones of corruption here. Who knew that he gets his Teenage Kicks from dunking on Tories?

3 Likes

Not sure his perfect cousin Kevin would agree.

1 Like

Thinking about that song, Kevin definitely would be a fucking Tory, wouldn’t he? :grin:

1 Like

Corruption

2 Likes

Imagine if our press dedicated as much time to this sort of thing, as they do for Prince Harry.

6 Likes

They’ll do anything in their power to lessen the effectiveness of strikes lol

2 Likes

I thought this was more about groups like Extinction Rebellion, rather than industrial action.

1 Like

I think they’ve got legislation on the way for both.

Clamping down now so to make it easier to be the far-right authoritarian party they’ve always dreamed of being.

I recommend “On Tyranny” by Timothy Snyder. It’s a handy guide to help you work out whether your country is on its way to being a dictatorship. The UK is closer than most realise, Day 1 is 1st January 2024 if the Government allows 3,800 EU laws lapse.

4 Likes

Zahawi getting away with tax evasion to the tune of £3000000.

I hate this government so much.

We don’t need a general strike @SRCJJ we need a revolution, french style.

4 Likes