Transfer Wishlist

They are definitely a selling club. They sold Jota, have been trying to sell Traore, etc. If you convince Mendes, then Wolves will go along.

IMO, they are very willing to sell Neves and are leaking big valuations because they hope a club like United will fall for it.

Neto has a huge potential but between his age and the knee injury I don’t think he would be that expensive as long as you could convince Mendes to go along with a transfer. Maybe 40m range.

We actually aren’t in bad shape for the new season. I still think we deserve one more ‘that’s a smart buy’ signing at the very least. Ideally, we get a ‘wow! We mean business signing.’

I’m prepared to have White and Cedric as back up RBs and hope Norton Cuffy can be a long term answer after a successful Championship loan.

Options listed in desirability order:

CM: Milinkovic Savic/Tielemans
Wide Forward: Zaha/Bowen/Gakpo/Thuram

2 Likes

Yeah I’m praying we get a CM and wide forward still, how long do we have left of the window open ? End of August ?

1 Like

Our window is done, get real.
Arsenal ain’t spending 150+m in transfer window.

So we bid for Raphinha and Martinez for s**ts and giggles?

I think it’s realistic to expect more players if we have departures.

If Pepe or Xhaka (a lot less likely) were to leave, they would have to be replaced.

Gakpo seems very realistic.

I’m joking.

I can see 1-3 more move/s by the end of the window.

FW, CM and CB.

1 Like

what’s the 3rd move in your list?
a winger, a midfielder and ?

You fucking with me? :pires2:

What’s a CB?

Cunt Breaker.

It’s a new role in football.

1 Like

Bitch you added that line afterall

Bellingham 2023…

38M Euro release clause.

Snare the Sangare, Arsenal!

2 Likes

Reminds me of a young Paul Pogba with his nonchalance on the ball and his build.

Yes

That performance yesterday was insane. I honestly don’t think he put a foot wrong. Looks in fantastic shape too.
Starting to wonder if it’s worth waiting out for the midfielder signing till he becomes available.

I never expected to come around on him but the past year he made me eat some humble pie this guy.

3 Likes

I didn’t see that he signed an extension earlier this month until 2027 :santi:

Daring to sign Sangare? God knows what that release clause is now, even if he wanted to move that is.

Unrealistic - Milinkovic Savic and Zaha

Realistic - Tielemans and Mudrik

I’d take - Douglas Luiz or Idrissa Gueye for CM and Adama as a wide option.

BaggyBlissfulBarbet-size_restricted

9 Likes

Desperate times! Oil him up if we can’t get one of the 10-15 better options.