Transfer Wishlist

That’s approximately 2,615,383 burritos at Chipotle. Can’t give that up. Stay strong Frankie!

Anyone watched Olivier Boscagli of PSV extensively?
I remember he used to be a prodigy back in the day when Wenger was still around and we were linked with him. I do remember him being compared to Lucas Hernandez a few years back.

I’ve seen his name suggested as a like for like alternative to Lisandro. Frankly, I didn’t really realize he was playing for PSV. So anyway, is he actually any good?

Saliba new contract.
New CM. Milinkovic-Savic, Tielemans or I’m warming to the idea of Paqueta.
Left back cover who is not Grimaldo.

Surely we can get this done before the end of next week?

We still might need another cm depending on how the Partey situation plays out and I wouldn’t be happy if we didn’t buy another forward.

After missing out on Raphinha it looks like we are still targeting a new winger this summer to bolster our attacking options. We have been linked with a lot of players and interested to see who others would prefer us to sign. I’ve added a few curve balls with the last three, who are very unlikely to be let go by their clubs.

• Cody Gakpo
  • Noa Lang
  • Marco Asensio
  • Moussa Diaby
  • Leroy Sane
  • Wilfried Zaha
  • Edon Zhegrova
  • Memphis Depay
  • Anthony Gordon
  • Allan Saint-Maximin
  • Dejan Kulusevski

0 voters

1 Like

Where’s M.Depay?

There you go! Option added!

Asensio being there as Artera first crash when he decided to move into coach is something scary. :gabriel:

Voted!

I think I know who you voted…

Noa Lang

Kidding, Memphis Depay

Kidding again, Cody Gakpo

1 Like

Yep, and Diaby.

probably relaxing at home

Making a new rap album probably. Bombed at United and Barca, but he performed at Lyon and PSV.

Can’t work out if he is good or not.

I think you answered your own question brother.

Speaking of Memphis “I’m a lion” Depay:

Where is Neymar ?

1 Like

At PSG, where he is staying!

1 Like

“We are two signings away from reaching that next level”

Sane and Savic.

BE EXCITED

That was Wenger’s motto. :grinning:

1 Like

tbh I feel like that is everyone on OA’s hindsight comment at the end of every season lol

1 Like

Or everyones comment at the start of the 15/16 season :santi:

1 Like