The State of The Arsenal

I agree, it’s just speculation but all those managers have gone into their new clubs and have made a difference quicker and spending a fraction of what Arteta has done.
So I’m sure they could have done the same here.

1 Like

Arteta came midway through the season and won the FA Cup by beating City in the semis and Chelsea in the final though…

He did that with guys like Ceballos, Holding and Luiz.

Nah he didnt win anything that wasnt his team.

Ok, then Tuchel didn’t do anything.
That Chelsea team wasn’t his.
Conte didn’t win the PL either, that team wasn’t his.
Am I playing the game right?

1 Like

Lol that’s a fair point, so when evaluating Arteta can we use positives and negatives from his first two years?

Wenger Muscle memory won that FA Cup.

That’s the best and most objective way to do it. Positives vs Negatives of his tenure.

Arteta fans won’t want this though.

1 Like

Muscle memory 2 years later. :+1::+1::+1: :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Yeah cuz thats how they scored 112 goals under Emery too, all those dead wood guys lmaooo.

Lmao, @Castiel is right. I’m literally talking to a wall here. :wave:

1 Like

Wenger was here 22 years and those were his dead wood guys that won the FA Cup. Actually Auba kinda won it single handedely. And those guys werent good enough so Assteta got rid. Havent been anywhere near a final since, strange.

Alright amber heard calm down

Sad thing is it’s not even just BigWeng clowning anymore. Place is gone.

One more game then no point even trying on here anymore. Kick your feet up for the summer and enjoy the start of next season. When we win a couple of games this shit will all go back in its box for a while

3 Likes

Didn’t want to wade into this FA Cup discussion, it was an achievement, but these were matches without crowds and atmosphere also. Would the results have been the same with crowds in the stadia I don’t know, but I’m just saying over the last few years we have come up short under intense pressure more often than not.

Tricky one, but in some ways Arsenal winning that FA Cup was a bit like the LA Lakers with the NBA shortened season and Covid… perhaps, idk.

3 Likes

Lmaoooooo sad boi was an hardcore OA’er a few weeks ago ripppppp :joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull:

And btw I dont think it will. Ppl have figured the fraud out now. If he spends a lot of money sure he can get some results, but we all know how outclassed he is by actual good managers these days. Potter, Paddy, Conte, and Howe all put him to shame these past few weeks.

Hard core Arsenal fan, still am, always will be. This is just a nice place to discuss the club as fans, nothing more. Becomes pointless when the troll drives off all the intelligent members who can hold a reasonable discussion.

Look at how much those people who have muted you have posted lately. They just can’t be fucked period. I genuinely don’t blame them.

2 Likes

Ok then.
Let’s scrap his first 2 seasons then because there weren’t crowds then. :sweat_smile:

Try telling a Liverpool fan their EPL title doesn’t count. I mean I’ve literally tried it, even they aren’t dumb enough to fall for that one.

5 Likes

Everyone was waiting to Judge Assteta in May, except for me of course I called this months and years ago. However it’s May and it seems like the Arteta boot lickers have just gone into hiding, call them intelligent posters if u want but they bounced and I think it’s cuz this intelligence was predecated upon hope and not actual logic/fact.

As far as what I see taking place on the forum, its a lot more intelligent than the drivel y’all Assteta simps been posting for the last few months which blew up in ur face spectacularly :clown_face::clown_face::woozy_face::woozy_face: