The State of The Arsenal

Twerking for Jose, and now RvN :face_vomiting: my heart can’t take it anymore :grin:

2 Likes

It’s true. As much as I don’t like PSV horsey, he didn’t go down at least trying to get them sent off, and took it like a man that game.

Nowadays every cunt and their mother roll around like they have been hit by a truck

1 Like

It occurred after the final whistle so it would have been quite pointless to try and get them sent off.

5ijb7m

6 Likes

Real arsenal fans would never twerk for RvN

Shame on them

2 Likes

He was a cunt for a reason.

:bellerin:

My favourite thing about that game was how we bullied them after the final whistle in their own backyard. We had such belief and personality in that squad.

United under Fergy at OT with a man down yet still had the bottle to earn a point in a massive game. Wenger built a team of terrific technical players but who also had elite mentality.

Keown and Lauren had more testosterone in their pinky toes than this entire current squad combined.

Play that same game today from the sending off with our current team and we lose 6-0.

8 Likes

Tuning out from football for awhile. I can see we’re not about shit already. Would rather save myself the time and mental stress.

Wake me up when Arteta gets the boot.

5 Likes

You know it’s bad when this is the feeling 5 days before the start of a new campaign, which presumably is when you’d expect to be the most excited you will be all year.

4 Likes

The street party I’m going to have, when he’s sacked, will wake you up. :grinning:

11 Likes

Everyone can feel different but even though I’m not looking forward to it. Its good to have football back and watching Arsenal disappoint me again

4 Likes

Ajax lost 0-4 against PSV last night. So come on Arsenal disappoint me too, I feel miserable already anyway

3 Likes

At least with Arsenal’s new kit you won’t know the difference between Ajax and Arsenal.

We look so mediocre. Arteta has managed to turn us into less than the sum of our parts. Should have been fired last December, and I don’t really know how it gets better in the medium term.

2 Likes

Not going to lie, things look bleak. But there is just something exciting about the start of a new season for me that despite what’s going on I always look forward to it (with the exception of the 2015 season when we didn’t buy anyone).

Confident that we will still make two more signings, hoping we start of well (even though it looks like we won’t) and if we don’t hope that both Arteta and Edu get the boot, and we can have some one else in by November. Guess I’m getting addicted to the roller coaster of emotions that is this club.

10 Likes

For your sake Bizzy, I do hope your hopes are fulfilled, because that’ll be good. Not optimistic myself.

3 Likes

Hope you’re right bud. I really do.

3 Likes

No faith we’ll get the signings we need. Think the targets are pretty respectable on the whole, but too much depends on who we can sell. We’ve done so little to shift the shite.

The list of players we need to fuck off is ridiculously long.

3 Likes

We always overpay absolute shite hence we can never move them, we have to wait it out until they’re out of contract so their scrub arses leave on a free… never ending shambolic cycle.

3 Likes

I think a major issue for us is always the wages. We sign someone like Kolasinac on £100,000 a week and then he’s never going to leave us for the next 5 years when no other club would ever be matching that contract. Even if we could agree a fee with a club, they’d never be giving him anything like that a week, so we’re stuck with players who on some level you can’t even blame for wanting to hang around.

7 Likes

I’m seriously worried, still seen the same mistakes, the manager is a complete Yes man and just useless, the same players who have let us down still here and given contracts, boring football and lack of ambition in the transfer market. And once again unprepared going into another season.

I think this fraud of a manager be gone by Christmas and back to been Pep’s cone boy. And we be in a real fight at the bottom of the table going into the new year.

2 Likes