The State of The Arsenal

The only positive to it is, if our underlying numbers remained elite and we finished on say 94 points and missed out on GD it would have been heartbreaking and I’d have been a lot more bitter on city.

Overachieving isn’t a negative way to sum up this season but I think we did overachieve significantly in the pre world cup bit of the season with the team we had then we just ran on the good vibes and the momentum being built every weekend until we eventually lost it in April.

I feel the team will be better for this seasons experience just like we were better for the missing out on the CL experience in 2022.

Not saying we will win it as no one can compete with Pep’s City but we will compete again

This is pathetic tbh. That city match should have been viewed as a chance to win the title as opposed to everyone just viewing it as dropped points regardless. City is the level of squad we’ll be facing in the CL so better start being able to compete with them or it will be a short lived competition appearance.

3 Likes

what an absolute bunch of guff. City in general are NOT the type of team we will be meeting regularly in the CL. They are one of the biggest teams in the world 8 out of 10 teams in the CL are way below their level.

3 Likes

Okay but we lost to sporting in the EL most CL teams are far better.

2 Likes

Nobody’s viewing it as dropped points regardless, even on here we were all hyping ourselves up before that game that we can win it, basically end the fight and make up for the dropped points. But it’s quite clear City at home heavily favours them, hardly anybody gets points there.

Either way a 5 point gap with a H2H that can go either way isn’t a big lead.

Sporting came from the CL…

Yeah they were dumped from the EL in the group stages meaning the majority of teams are much better than them and we still lost. That was my point :joy::joy:

Oh wow we lost on pens with a few backups playing in each leg, Arsenal are so god damn shit.

Support another club asshole

I’m sure he does he is just a WUM tosspot fan from another club…probably a spuddie.

And when we are sent packing in the group stages next season I’m sure you’ll have the excuses all lined up :+1::joy:

Yes I’m such a terrible fan for wanting the club to be competitive in all comps instead of being embarrassed. Shame on me.

but you dont want any of that though do you, you just want something to pick on constantly. Bore off you mook…can you lose your password again please.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing a good manager/person hoisting some trophies for the club. Thats not Arteta tho so as soon as he fucks off we’ll have a good chance if we hire a legit manager.

you lee gunner in disguise? Arteta not sign an autograph for you lil baby

Eww would be worthless anyways dood is a loser lmaooo

No but I don’t expect us to walk through it at the first time back in in 6/7 years, I hope we can get through the group and be respectable in the knockouts depending who we get (i.e. weak draw I want us through, strong draw then hope for the best).

:slight_smile:

I think we’ll have a run to the last 8 if the CL, I think a strong European campaign will be a big focus next season.

We wont this team is cooked. Tired of Arteta already.

We’ll see bar 3 or 4 sides I don’t think the standard is all that.

The all Milan SF this campaign speaks volumes imo, but who knows the standard could be a lot higher next season.