Scum

Your demeanour will never change. You’ll always find something to keep @Castiel in business.

I’m telling you it might be 20 years ago but I do remember 2002 and the league and cup double we won, it was rather different back then… ahhh memories :smiley:

1 Like

All it would take is for Assteta to be sacked and I’ll be the most positive Arsenal OA member you’ve ever seen. The new manager will get so many excuses from me it will be insane, and I’ll torture the stats as much as needed to make him look good. Anything to further my narrative about how shit Assteta is :+1::+1::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Glad, you came out clean.

1 Like

Yeah man I tend to have agendas against absolute horse shit managers for some strange reason. Especially if they are being shit while managing my club, go figure how that works out *shrug

3 Likes

We could win the league and you lot would find something to be upset over. It’s not even a case of venting frustration it’s simply that you guys want to lord being right over everyone else, it’s a small dick ego thing more than anything.

It’s why when we played really well and all your boring rhetoric wasn’t applicable BigWeng disappeared off the map and you guys crawled back into your shells. Hell some of you even started acting like you weren’t against Arteta to begin with.

You think we don’t remember but we do.

2 Likes

No, no, I’d rather be wrong and us win the league next season.

But thanks for telling me what I want, and you have the nerve to call other posters arrogant lol.

6 Likes

When we start putting form together next season it will be exactly the same as when we did this season.

BigWeng will fuck off, you guys will act like you never had an agenda against the club and then when he finally comes back or the form drops you will all revert to the norm, clapping him on like school kids.

It’s sad, boring and predictable.

4 Likes

I don’t have an agenda.

Well I do but my agenda is simple, I want Arsenal to do well and what’s best for the club.

Believe it or not, I don’t get up in the middle of the night hoping we fail so some glass 3 quarter full people on a forum are wrong.

5 Likes

Mate your little BigWeng crew are the biggest “I told you so merchants,” this forum has ever seen lmao. Big ego, small PP energy all day every day. It’s like you were all made in a twitter lab, with the sole purpose of telling everyone else how much more you know about football than they do.

3 Likes

It seems you’re annoyed with poster’s who criticise the club because they don’t agree with you.

But you don’t seem to realise how annoying it is for supporters that aren’t behind Arteta, to listen to you and others constantly posting things about how brilliant Arteta is or the way the club is on course for success and how great this transfer window is going to be.

Until we see several top quality players coming in and all the dross like Xhaka, Pepe, etc, leaving, as well as Arteta actually getting a top four place, then please allow some supporters to be sceptical.

To deserve our trust, Arteta has got to start delivering.
So if you’re right about this window and he takes his total spending to around 400m on hand picked players, no amount of PR will excuse him.

6 Likes

No we’ve been over this, some of my favourite posters on here aren’t fond of Arteta. This isn’t the issue at all and never has been. People leaving the forum when we play well only to come back and troll everyone when we lose is a different animal. The fact it seems to embolden a certain number of members is even more lame than the troll himself.

3 Likes

“I told you so merchants,” this forum has ever seen lmao. Big ego, small PP energy all day every day. It’s like you were all made in a twitter lab, with the sole purpose of telling everyone else how much more you know about football than they do.

This is exactly how Arteta supporters are viewed by people who don’t fall for all the propaganda they come out with.

5 Likes

Listen I’m not sure why I’m even having this conversation all I said last night was that Spur’s having no trophies wounds them and I’ve woke up to the BigWeng defence force on my dick. You guys think he’s hilarious because he shares your agenda, everyone else thinks he’s an annoying prick that you all hide behind. That’s all she wrote.

Later weirdos.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This is all content for when we win the Europa league and Spurs are left with nothing again

This is just magic for[#THFC] fans

:pepe1:

Seriously?

Well I guess small things please small minds and all that

1 Like

Lastiel can’t win, we hate Assteta cuz hes shit, but if I’m actually wrong (which would be impossible because I’m always right) and Assteta mounted a title challenge and had us playing amazing football (which he’s not capable of lmaoooo) he really thinks that would hurt me to see Arsenal back on top?? Lmaoooooo :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: I’d be elated for cone boi to prove me wrong :joy::joy::joy:(but he won’t).

2 Likes

Cheers! Thx broseph. :xhaka2:

1 Like