Scum

I really don’t know what to say. I’m just not gonna bite lol

1 Like

Sounds exactly what a Nazi sympathiser would say.

11 Likes

:facepalm:

Apparently they punched Alli in the face, so maybe they broke in just to do that :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I want to laugh. I want to cry.

I’m so conflicted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I chose laugh

1 Like

I cried with laughter

2 Likes

The Athletic finally doing good articles lately.

The quoted is hilarious :laughing:

This crossover of shit and Tottenham coming together to make me laugh again.

4 Likes
4 Likes

The headline is a bit of a jump from what’s in the actual article but it always cracks me up when poch talks about his “success” at Spurs which basically amounts to finishing above a truly terrible Arsenal side a few times and effectively losing the Champions League final after 90 seconds of play. Deluded cunt.

14 Likes

Dynasty :sweat_smile::rofl:

I know its a joke but Michael Jordan is trash at everything else besides basketball. He was shit at baseball and then he became an owner/executive and he can’t build a winning team to save his life. Meanwhile Kobe was out here winning academy awards Kobe >>>>>

I don’t fully agree with what he says but Lebron has better off the court activities too, isn’t afraid to talk politics/social injustice unless it concerns China

1 Like

He was better at baseball than you’re giving him credit for, by the sound of things.

Laker bias? :henry2:

His batting average in minor league baseball was .202 that’s absolute shit :joy::joy: no bias he was just trash. I’ve heard this a couple times now that he was good at baseball, whos trying to craft this narrative? Trust me if he was any good he’d have been called up to the show in no time considering who he was.

2 Likes

That was such a pathetic bending over if I ever saw one from an athlete. Bitch

2 Likes

Fair enough, I know fuck all about baseball or what 0.2 means, but in the doc they said for some roomie it was decent.

Is that not the case?

Rather fitting how Michael Jordan is in the scum thread

1 Like

That doc was major propaganda and it was only released because Jordan felt threatened about his legacy of being the goat. He’s a very petty man. But anyways no a .200 batting average is terrible, especially in the minor leagues because u aren’t facing good pitching.

2 Likes

Wait, MJ actually played baseball after he retired from basketball? I thought this was just the plot in Space Jam :pepe1: