Scum

Lol. They are so stupid. White Hart Lane is such a more epic station name than Tottenham Hotspur :facepalm:

Probably WHL gets changed to a sponsors name at the new stadium, hence the club name for the station.

1 Like

Image another delay :wenger:

I can hear it already, you"ll have some of those pricks going “At least our station is actually at our ground”.

Ignorant cunts.

It’s funny how their ground used to be a shithole, but now looks like a literal toilet.

1 Like

that siding looks so weird, what is that it looks like old high rises that concrete jungle look why would you want a brand new building to have 50 shades of grey on the outside it looks just fucking ugly to me.

So i know where to take a piss in London.

It doesn’t look very Tottenham does it? The old stadium has the cockerels and THFC on the seats. There is nothing on the new one that would tell you that’s their stadium haha

Maybe they are embarassed about representing themselves so are doing the bare minimum now :henry2:

1 Like

Looks shit tbh

I don’t get their drive to lose anything related to WHL. Especially since they haven’t moved.

Watch till end

6 Likes

I wasn’t expecting that :grinning:

Dafuq that about !? Jesus the state of this lot !!

The Premier League is fastly becoming a bathroom league: Old Toilet, Tottenumb stadium and so on :henry2:

It’s “Shite Fart Lane” more than ever now.

2 Likes

7 Likes

There’s no quicker way to spend money, and milk your fans than cashless, good strategy that.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with that?
I hardly carry cash these days.

FUCKING hell

My eyes and ears are broked

1 Like