The Russian Invasion of Ukraine

This evening Putin has addressed the Russian people giving reasons why Ukraine isn’t a real country and therefore shouldn’t exist.

https://twitter.com/NewsArenaIndia/status/1495842082795438080

1 Like

Putin to Ukraine - “Crimea river”

1 Like

It’s not an invasion if the one you’re invading is yourself.

:pires2:

1 Like
7 Likes

It’s just amazing how the US has made Putin and Russia behave like this so that they can get the war they so desperately want.

Some real 4D Underwater Chess mind-games from Biden and his Lockheed cronies.

2 Likes

2014 was a coup supported by the U.S. which deposed off a Russia friendly president. Not something Putin was happy about. And which caused Ukraine to plunge into a civil war.

Biding his time, he waited for the right moment to make his next moves.

Maybe it’s some 6D interstellar chess after all :slight_smile:

I feel for my Ukrainian friends in Kharkiv and in western parts of Ukraine. Hopefully it limits itself to the donbass and Luhansk regions only.

I still can’t seem to move past how ominous this all is for my petrol bill.

1 Like

Really interesting take here, worth the read.

5 Likes

Big move from Germany

1 Like

Good read indeed.

Particularly liked this last one

This seems to be escalating quick quickly. You can’t help but feel we’re at a point of no return now and it probably won’t end well

6 Likes

2 Likes

Worth a read I’d say, sent to me by my centrist Finnish friend who says he thinks it’s a pretty common take back home across the board.

5 Likes

He’s not finished he’s only (insert age of said friend)

Very interesting.

I really hope Finland and Sweden see the light now and decide to join NATO.

This is also an interesting read - you can really see how the Russian’s have been trying to put it into play over the last few years

:joy: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes
1 Like

Fucking hell putin going all out, war started in earnest with bombings across major cities. Sounds like they are trying to take Kiev airport right now.

I guess the intelligence agencies were right after all.