The Relationship/Wedding Thread

The most recent series is an absolute ripper so far, we’re about ten episodes ahead of you @Cristo. The previous series are definitely worth watching for you and @Phoebica. I’d recommend watching them in the correct order though, I won’t explain why but just take my word for it.

1 Like

Ok cool will do.

I do love watching these Aussies on tv. So funny seeing the similarities and differences between UK and Oz culture.

Aussies are basically just trashy Brits :joy: :joy:

1 Like

All 4 doesn’t have them all though, otherwise I would have started from 1

1 Like

Yeah, I just meant the three that they do have. I wish I could get the earlier seasons on All 4 too.

1 Like

When I check All 4 I see Series 1,2 and 3 for Aussie. Are there more? I just though there were three seasons.

I don’t think they’re labelled as 1 2 and 3. I think its 4, 5 and 6 we can watch

1 Like

Ohhhh ok gotcha, that makes sense.

Interesting. There’s a shitload of content so I guess I know what lies in my future haha

Wasn’t sure where to put this but yeah, I’m definitely staying single if this is my market right now lol

20 Likes

Oh my god

I wanna know what you said back to that lol

4 Likes

What a strange woman

3 Likes

Congrats on the new addition to the family though broski.

6 Likes

I just unmatched her I’m not sure I could have made it any clearer how old my niece was lol

10 Likes

Shoulda at least clapped them cheeks first tho

8 Likes

She’s defo one of the two involved here

I like it. Big Weng getting his priorities straight

2 Likes

This video is too funny. It’s 3 slides but it’s worth the watch. Accurate AF

4 Likes

I swear my girlfriend is always coming up with more inventive ways to spend money.

2 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t ask her to marry you

3 Likes

Funny you should say that :joy:

We just had a massive argument with floods of tears Monday night after we’d been out for dinner and drinks about why we weren’t married yet and why I wasn’t intending to propose in the near future haha

Fuck me that was horrible

6 Likes