The randomly nothing thread

This Scottish guy explaining the Scottish education system to an American is quite funny.

A lot of English in the comments saying they learned as much as the American dude as it’s so different to Englands :joy:

1 Like

That shit made my stomach twist. Ready to puke.
Do we have any train drivers in here. This is insane, I’ve never witnessed such a thing myself, fucking hell.

“Is he alright?” Hmm a train just ran him over. I think that’ll hurt a bit

I am more worried about the guy who almost got his face splatered

he was fine apparently (mentioned in the comments)

1 Like

What is that guy made of adamantium

just before the train comes up you see the man roll into the cavity under the platform to the right…just in time it seems! If anything that other guy couldda got his head splattered.

1 Like

Copenhagen 2nd :eyes: @Cristo

1 Like

They all sound cold lol

1 Like

I couldn’t live in a permanently hot place lol. I was in Rome and it was 36 /37 degrees every day :joy: I loved it but I couldn’t deal with that heat just going about my day to day business

4 Likes

Weak British genes m8. I’d love to live somewhere that’s as hot as that every day. My maori genetics hate the cold and I like being tanned lol

NZ summers are great but our winters are pretty shit although not super cold but cold enough for me to be in a shit mood for 3 or 4 months lol

4 Likes

I would absolutely die in those countries. Can’t stand cold, physically & mentally.

I would love to withstand 30-33 degrees on daily basis

So, Cowtown made it to No. 3. Near the mountains and the annual homage to animal abuse. That’s it.

I used to be so up to date with the forum. I’d follow every thread and I’d be the loser who commented first in them. But now I am so behind. I just can’t be bothered.

Is there anything I need to know in anything?

Wooo! Although as cocky as it sounds, that’s basically expected.

Copenhagen is always top 3-5 in these studies nowadays and for good reason, it’s an amazing little city.

I would recommend it was a super little long weekend visit if anyone is looking for inspiration and it’s not really more expensive than London for example.

1 Like

I much prefer being too cold than too hot in day to day life.
Bit weird that the “top 10” is actually a top 12, and 3 of them are in Canada, but clearly they’re doing something right.

What do you do with all your new-found time? :grin:

2 Likes

They missed the gem in Canada. Edmonton. All the attributes, but you can actually afford to live here. Average detached house price in Vancouver is $2,000,000. Toronto, that and more. Calgary $520,000, Edmonton $410,000. The most green space of all north american cities, capital of Alberta, cultural festivals all summer long, NHL hockey, CFL football. Did I mention that I like it here?

3 Likes

Ouch

You should be a holiday rep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What’s the weather like?

1 Like