The randomly nothing thread

How many penises has it already drawn?

Scary stuff, on multiple levels.

5 Likes

.:joy:

1 Like

Not impressed

6 Likes

Ffs this is seriously disturbing… Can’t unsee it now…

:partey:

WTF?!

2 Likes

It doesn’t work well with just names. A prompt is better

5 Likes

Pretty respectable tbh

3 Likes

9 Likes

Leo Devouring His Penguin, classic Goya that one

1 Like

He can’t decide whether to eat it or snort it, reminiscing over Wolf of Wall Street times :rofl:

Lad

4 Likes

My bank has let me set up one of those round up your
debit transactions to the nearest pound and put it in savings things.

The exhilaration of getting a bill in a shop that’s £15.10, there’s nothing else quite like it.

4 Likes

The world is a scam.

736090__01-06-2022_g
Calippo’s are the best just bought 5 boxes of these beauties.

6 Likes

I bought malteasers ice cream lollys on Thursday and they are incredible

1 Like

It’s all summer food :yum:

Would recommend the knock off mint cornettos from co-op. I can be a little picky about some own brand stuff, but these are top class. Four for £2.20 or similar, you simply can’t go wrong.

What is it about holidays that makes everyone think they need to show off their array of football shirts? See more football shirts on holiday than in a bloody stadium. Like everyone needs to tell the world what tribe they belong to. The worst part is half the bloody people here seem to be wearing Liverpool shirts - though on the plus side, at least I know who to avoid :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t take an Arsenal shirt on holiday with me, feels even more peak cringe than using the phrase peak cringe.

5 Likes

Nah I’m not having this.

My first day on Norwegian Cruise ship I felt lost and decided to throw on my Arsenal top to watch the game on the top bar.

I literally got into an argument with an elderly Welsh lady about how good Rambo actually is and some African dude ask me if he could suck me off in the toilet.

You cunts aren’t wearing the shirt tight enough

10 Likes