The randomly nothing thread

Have you watched her sex tape? :laughing:

Na na naaaiiiiiiiiiii

ā€¦

12 Likes

You just exposed the real big story that @Craigie never planned to tell OA :joy:

4 Likes

Pretty sure Iā€™ve mentioned that one at least twice in the past 10 years. Far more famous tbh :arteta2:

1 Like

And @Cristo thinks heā€™s a big shot with the best stories.

5 Likes

@Craigie should write a book about going to school with Jihadi John and Tulsa, real dichotomy of characters there

What was Jihadi John like?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t really know him he was on the other side of my year group, so a tenuous claim to fame at best :santi: but he seemed normal enough

Itā€™s always the quiet ones that turn into the suicidal terrorist mass murderers

Public Transport in Scotland :poop::poop:

Not our problem make your own way there lads

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Hopefully this was just a pre pre pre appetiser

2 Likes

1 Like

Has anyone ever broken a finger before?

I think I fractured my pinky. I did it about a month ago but I didnā€™t want to go to the hospital, so I got a finger splint that held the finger in position. Did it help? Yes, and Iā€™m now able to use my finger normally, but thereā€™s still slight discomfort (not pain) when I use that finger. Is that normal?

I would think so. Maybe a bit of nerve damage involved.

1 Like

Yeah I have and itā€™s not comfortable. The splint helps but Iā€™d always say head to the hospital because you never know if thereā€™s any underlying damage that the split canā€™t correct

1 Like

David Thompson is one of those struggling to pay the bills. The 46-year-old has five children and four grandchildren and gets Universal Credit - which he calls ā€œUniversal Crisisā€.

Is it just me who has no sympathy for these people.

5 children?! No fucking wonder you canā€™t afford anything and struggling to pay the bills.

Its always these types you see crying or moaning on the news or in articles :yawning_face:

2 Likes

When he had those five children his finances and circumstances might have been different though

6 Likes

Depends on the circumstances. Perhaps he had a well paid job when he had all those kids, maybe since then there have been health issues that have developed and prevent him from earning like he used to, and now he struggles to look after the family he once had no problem providing for. Or perhaps something similar happened to his partner, and thats what has reduced their earning power and thrown them into financial stability.

It says hes got grandkids too, so clearly some of those children off his were born at least 16 odd years ago (youā€™d hope :grimacing:). Thatā€™s a long time for circumstances to change in.

Or perhaps heā€™s a feckless idiot who irresponsibly had far more kids than he ever really should, thereā€™s obviously lots of people like that.

Itā€™s impossible to say based on just that short excerpt. Personally, I lean more towards sympathy as the default position, as what would be worse, imo, would be to assume someone is a layabout or idiot for not being able to support their family if that isnā€™t the case.

3 Likes

Fair enough @Phoebica @JakeyBoy

Iā€™m just a cunt then it seems

6 Likes