The randomly nothing thread

My regular ice cream van does these for something like 5 or 6 quid

5 Likes

You posh cunt.

12 Likes

Actually won a gift certificate at a charity raffle, though Iā€™d be lying if I said I wouldnā€™t have paid the six quid anyway :arteta2: :arteta2:

3 Likes

I wish it said where this is, I even went through the replies. Thatā€™s got to be an ice cream van thatā€™s allowed to park up right outside Buckingham Palace or just inside Kew Gardens or some shit lol. I canā€™t come to terms with the idea that there are ice cream vans roaming the residential streets of Britain selling 99s and fucking Calippos (!!) for 3 quid.

2 Likes

In Dublin on Monday I bought an ice cream with one scoop for 3 euros.

My mate got a 99 and it was about the same price :joy:

I always thought the clue was in the name but maybe not anymore lol

Itā€™s South West London apparently

1 Like

5 Likes

At the top of Blackheath, albeit in fancy ā€˜cornettoā€™ cones, ice cream and a flake was about Ā£3. Scandalous.

1 Like

Imagine how much the drugs cost in that van.

8 Likes

Hahaha fucking love that

Limp Bizkit playing at a party for the Queen lol wtf

1 Like

Thatā€™s edited for twitter likes lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not creepy at allā€¦.

1 Like

Ah no I got baited

1 Like

@JakeyBoy just letting you know that I am in Southend today via work and wanted to drop a mention that I now own the place. Cheers.

1 Like

Nah, tbh i should br the one aggrieved here blocking all of the galaxy brains talking about how great Assteta is, the amazing culture heā€™s instilling, the real changes hes making by going youth, how heā€™s overachieving by finishing 5th lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull: itā€™s trash and just enabling the shitter to get away with dragging this club into mediocrity. Truth is that im being trolled by these forehead assteta boot lickers.

1 Like

Whoā€™s starting the monkeypox thread?

1 Like

3 minutes?! How the F?! They were dreadful when they were relevant!

@Calum probably got a ticket to watch ā€œsingerā€ Wes Nelson :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t go to gigs tbh.

Last one I went to was the kasier chiefs in Ibiza Rocks in 2016 lol

I went to school with Tulisa. She didnā€™t go to classes, just smoked weed. I knew she wouldnā€™t amount to anything.

3 Likes