The randomly nothing thread

That Boeing doc on Netflix wouldn’t fill you with confidence…

1 Like

Tongue in cheek or are there levels of training where despite not being fully trained, the pilot is qualified to operate the plane?

7 Likes

Talking total bollocks lol, whole post was just an excuse to (affectionately) take the piss out of Cristo for always knowing someone who works somewhere or is some way involved in the topic being discussed

5 Likes

Seems a bargain, maybe the cheap cost because of block bookings on bonfire night

Some clown trolled drake on insta and drake responded by entering his wife’s DMs

Now this guy is in a right mess and he’s flying her out on a holiday.

She’s not exactly refusing or anything as well.

I am ded.

Thoughts?

Did that guy chat shit and get banged?
Did drake take it too far?

1 Like

Gods plan

2 Likes

Is there a thread or something?

1 Like

The onus is on your wife and mother of your kids not to fold at the slightest bit male celebrity interaction lol

Sorry I’ll sort you out when I find it again

1 Like

@Cristo thread

Haha nuts

Wheres this part in the thread? All I see is him follow her and her respond to him following her with a brief message and a couple emojis.

I’m gonna feel let down if Drake isn’t actually stealing dude’s wife for a sunny getaway.

ooh i’m not sure i just heard others talking about it lol.

This is all twitter bollocks at the end of the day so dunno how true any of the aftermath is. But uts entertaining lol

1 Like

Thought that was Laca in the family photo.

Kinda reminds me of when AJ and Amir Khan had that twitter clash over amir’s wife lol

This looks like London Overground.

1 Like

Has anyone else found that the BBC website has been running desperately slow the last few days?

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes