The randomly nothing thread

Need to travel away from the country and the wife for work for 3 years starting next weekend. Can’t say I’m absolutely ready for this. Feeling quite bittersweet lol

4 Likes

Where are you off to?

Off to the US of A(New York) for my post graduate(md). Plan is to return back after I’m done, but can’t guarantee I won’t be lured to stick in there. Might have to request her to quit her government job and come up there lol. It’ll be hard for her though, government jobs are too good to let go.

6 Likes

Best of luck mate!

2 Likes

You could just find a new wife. :vinai:

1 Like

Thanks mate

:joy::grin:

Just done the Guinness tour it’s truly brilliant. So in depth and fucking massive its over so many levels lol. Also got to pour my first pint ever. Much easier than I thought it would be. :joy: thought I’d be shite at it.

4 Likes

Double pour I hope? :eyes:

1 Like

What do you mean? It was just one pint then you poured it to the harp then let it set and then you pour to the top. I got it spot on :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats what I mean, pour to a point then top it off after it settles a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even really like Guiness all that much, but the museum was fantastic. Did you pay a little extra for a ticket with access to the sky bar, or whatever they call it? Views of Dublin from up there were incredible.

Got a bit of stick from my mates for ordering an IPA up there instead of a proper Guinness :grin:

1 Like

Are you now one of these “it just tastes better in Dublin” bastards?

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah. The skyline bar was fantastic. It was a sunny day so made the view even more incredible :clap:

2 Likes

tbf I’ve tried it nowhere else but Dublin so can’t comment :grin:

Deserved tbh

Also known as being right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I took the controversial option of ordering the drink I thought I’d most enjoy

Ik oubcubt fuck off

4 Likes

Fair enough.