The randomly nothing thread

They probably ran out of the orange flavouring so dashed to Tesco’s to buy a bag of chocolates to compensate :joy:

You’ve been done there!

Tbh I had an orange hot chocolate and it was very overpowering, preferred the normal…

2 Likes

I’m doing the rounds. Caffè Nero and their mint choc chip hot chocolate are winning so far

3 Likes

Caffe Nero always wins.

2 Likes

Coffee is rank and anyone who drinks it is highly suspicious.

Hot Chocolate is borderline.

Do you like anything? :joy:

1 Like

Honestly?

Hardly anything. It’s a problem.

6 Likes

Yep :100: with this this. I’ve tested all the big name brands and Cafe Nero is the best, food wise Pret is the one, however their coffee is probably the worst. Costa is like a mix between the two, mediocre coffee and mediocre food.

1 Like

There all rip off merchants and pretentious set ups.

5 Likes

Yep fully agree mate that’s why I got my own coffee machine, I used to drink a lot of red bull because I didn’t like coffee, but it got to a point where I was drinking like 2/3 a day, so I tried to switch to coffee for that sweet caffeine boost but I didn’t like the uppity hipster slag coffee shop vibe. Now I use my own ground coffee, it tastes a 1000 times better than anything at the shops and I don’t drink red bull anymore.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ahh man. Don’t worry.

You should support Chelsea, too. Hedge your bets a little :blush:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be great feeling knowing you go into the 2017 & 2020 cup finals + 2019 EL final knowing you can’t lose.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Classic

1 Like

Standing Desks…

Yay or Nay?

I wish my place would spring for one!

1 Like

Put your current one up on blocks.

@Cristo are these legit sayings? :joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha yep all of those are in fact legit

1 Like

:joy: what do they mean? Like in what context are they used.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm:

(@BigWeng_4LYFE were you involved in this by any chance?! Half of LA apparently was :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: )

5 Likes