The randomly nothing thread

You’re not wrong actually

1 Like

These are the drunkest people in England, surely.

1 Like

@BizzySignal I seem to recall having a conversation with you on here about that lush blue calypso lemonade you were drinking, you tried this gorgeous flavour yet?

2 Likes

Funny you should say that bro, had one of them earlier today :joy: great minds

Honestly this is probably one of their best, I’m a strawberry daiquiri kind of guy so for me this one is one of my favourites. Calypso and Super Malt are are my go to refreshment drinks and would highly encourage everyone to try them at least once.

I would also recommend the pineapple one if you haven’t tried it yet

3 Likes

I was gonna buy one of them recently but it was nearly four quid so I put it back quickly.

2 Likes

Worth it man trust me

1 Like

Yeah totally worth it Sham, don’t worry this isn’t like Guinness red bull.

Did anyone else get this?

I was confused as fuck haha :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No because I basically turn off all notifications but having just listened to Arsecast Extra I’d have understood it anyway :grin:

I listened to it last night.

What does it mean Sham? :joy:

Chelsea are playing in the World Club cup around the same time we were due to play them so it has to be moved.

1 Like

Ah… I must have missed that bit haha

Fuck when Liverpool had that they had to play an under 18s team, wish the same thing happened to Chelsea.

There was no way we would ever benefit from such a thing. The footballing gods wouldn’t allow it :grin:

1 Like

To be fair, last season’s schedule was jam packed. It was only a Carabao Cup game that Liverpool had to play a second string for (which they probably would have done anyway). The EFL tried to rearrange the match but there were literally no free game weeks.

Anyone played this game called Nobby’s Nuss 2 as a kid? I remember playing this on the school computer as a 10 year old.

The game is fairly simplistic. You (the Squirrel) have to collect all the nuts to progress to the next level, but if you touch any of the other objects (bird, bolder, slug, bird, ant, etc), you die. None of us could get past level 10…well, I found the game again after 20 years…

Nobby Nuss

completed it m8
Nobby Nuss 2 Complete Mate

1 Like

:gabriel:

2 Likes

Be a liar if I said I wasn’t tempted tbh. Just to bizarre to ignore.

1 Like

Puke

2 Likes

“I’ll have the chocolate Orange hot chocolate please”.

“You want marshmallows on it?”

“Sure, why not?”

Even forgetting the marshmallows in a little cup… Seriously?! Costs literally advertise Terry’s Chocolate Orange hot chocolate. And it is regular hot chocolate with a bloody chocolate segment on the side!

5 Likes