The randomly nothing thread

Left it a bit late if you haven’t started by 9 surely? :grin:

3 Likes

@will24 getting shit for having a busy life :santi:

9 Likes

Just generally I think people underestimate the impact effective parenting can have on kids.

Government shouldn’t need to resort to nanny state paternalism to combat something that should already be known by any parent or any related adult

2 Likes

Yeah and I don’t disagree with that in general tbh. Just bare in mind though today’s parents are from the fast food generation.
Can’t totally dismiss work patterns and pricing either.
Yeah I wasn’t excusing laziness though, even though we all mostly succumb to take out or Pizzas at times.

1 Like

During the last 6 months I’ve gone through a cereal phase, trying new cereals (and old ones) to see what is my favourite cereal. Until recently lucky charms were my favourite, with stuff like crunchy nut coming lower as my second favourite. And old classics like cocoa pops, nesquik and golden nuggets being relegated to lower positions, and special K which I only had for the first time recently and tastes like absolute trash being at the very bottom of the list. During this quest I come across my new favourite, it’s another American cereal called Churros, and fuck me if it isn’t next level.

Little pieces that are like Churros, taste exactly like churros and are covered in a nice cinnamon coating. Starts of at the perfect level of crunchy and goes to the perfect level of spongy when you been through a few of them. @SRCJJ need to ditch to the cocoa pops and move on to these bro, best decision you would of made in 2021 G.

10 Likes

How much is a box of them bad boys setting you back? :eyes:

2 Likes

Bizzy the cereal connoisseur.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: not going to lie, I paid the extortionate price of £8.40 for two boxes and I just checked on Amazon and their like £8.20 a box now! Might have to see if Tesco has these in their “world” foods isle when I next go there

@wilshambition :rofl: should made my own YouTube channel like them fat dudes that go around eating kebabs in their vans

7 Likes

Not a bad idea! Get these fucks to sponsor you!

2 Likes

Where can I buy this

1 Like

Bro I went on Amazon, saw £8 and I was like :weary:. I go through 150-160g of cereal a day so if I buy this and I love it like I anticipate that I will, it’s gonna be costing me a small fortune lol

1 Like

@Electrifying at Amazon but will see if they got it at like Tesco, because the prices keep fluctuating.

@SRCJJ yeah it’s ridiculous, it’s gone up in like 2 weeks. Annoying how there is such a limited selection of cereal stuffs in that they are all similar here, but all the American ones have such a wide variety, and the only places that do sell them basically extort you :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I went for a quick jog today on a common near my house. As I was taking it easy and it was a bright clear day I thought I’d explore some of the paths that I don’t normally take to see where they go.

To cut a long story short, one of them goes to a stinky pond and I fell in it.

23 Likes

That’s probably the best post I’ve read on here in a while, I went through an entire range of emotions in a paragraph and a bit.

4 Likes

And no one was around to film it? Disappointing

I did look around in horror but luckily was well into the trees and nobody was stupid enough to walk along that boggy mess.

I was very impressed though as in the middle of basically a swamp someone had managed to fly tip a washing machine. They must have carried it half a mile through the bog.

6 Likes

These shoes appeared on my insta timeline as an ad. I clicked on them out of curiosity…

£590 for a pair of plain white trainers. Absolutely fuck off :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes
4 Likes

So how many of you were compelled to put pronouns in your linkedin profile?

Not me but I’ve seen a few people do it

1 Like