The randomly nothing thread

Innit. You don’t get that many PS5’s without bots active on various sites lol

1 Like

Don Robbie replacing Kratos for the new God of War game.

@Phoebica

The reunion is going to suck, isn’t it :santi:

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s just some interviews and not an attempt at an episode or special. Because All of those types reunions suck and ruin the shows/films retrospectively. The show ended on a high with all the stories wrapped up nicely. It’s never worked and at this point all the main cast have been immortalised. Whenever you think of any of them it’s them in their youthful prime when you see how old they are now it just looks weird AF.

1 Like

James Corden is the human equivalent of a tick.

4 Likes

Yeah that is what it is. Sounds quite disappointing to be honest. And no Paul Rudd?! Can’t have a Friends reunion without Mike!

3 Likes

What? I hate when they do crap like that, they did the same with the Fresh Prince reunion, they missed out the original aunt viv, although there was segment were Will Smith went out to meet her but still. Paul Rudd definitely played enough of a role in the last two seasons to be part of any reunion. That’s disappointing

What do any of those guests have to do with Friends?

1 Like

Maybe he didn’t want to because he’s Ant Man now and doesn’t want to reassociate himself as Mike

1 Like

Some of them featured a lot; Gunther, Janice, Ross and Monica’s parents, Richard!

1 Like

Shit like this is anti-nostalgia

1 Like

With two games left of the regular season, it looks like I’ll finish top UK player in Sky’s NBA Fantasy League.

15 Likes

Well done! What’s the prize?

God knows. I don’t think there is one, at least not to my knowledge.

1 Like
2 Likes

An evening with Mikel. The booby prize is two evenings with Mikel.

Well you could at least carry the title under your username on here. @shamrockgooner ?

I’ll put anything you want there, within reason :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the world we live in today

1 Like

On my second beer garden of the day and this one doesn’t have a two hour slot so I’m here to the FAC Final :sunglasses::beers:

1 Like