The randomly nothing thread

Last place we went to had the auto tip, but with choices - 18%, 25%, 30% or the option to put your own %age in. It was pretty good service and had intended to fill in 10%, but hit the 18% button in error. :slight_smile:

Nuts

1 Like

Went to cancel now as the season is over when my next payment is due and got an offer for it to be Ā£13 cheaper. Top tip there! @shamrockgooner :grin:

1 Like

Good reminder Cal. I just cancelled there on time before the next payment comes out.

Under reason for cancellation I cited Arsenal FC.

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to do the same thing. I never read it anyway, have probably read 3 articles since I subscribed 2 years ago.

1 Like

Iron clad reason tbf. Canā€™t see any broadcaster arguing with thatā€¦

Read? Now is tv mate haha

1 Like

Fuck me thought you was on about the Atheltic :joy::rofl: but yeah I need to cancel my one as well.

2 Likes

They donā€™t get to argue, contract up next week but would have rolled over if I didnā€™t cancel.

1 Like

You could have atleast capitalized N in your original post. I was confused

1 Like

.:joy:

1 Like

Such a dodgy family :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like
8 Likes

Thatā€™s epic

really injured my shoulder at thorpe park yesterday, think it was a mixture of all the big rides

2 Likes

Happy Eid everyone.

Not sure if anyone else here was fasting, I did for none religious reasons. Very humbling experience and really tested me mentally and physically, Iā€™ve done it before but this year because of the pandemic and being at home looking after the little one and the wife it added a completely new dimension to the whole thing. There were times I would throw away my little ones lunch and think man I could just sneak that out the bin thatā€™s how hungry I was :joy:

Not sure how people were doing it in the Scandinavian countries, fasting from 4am to 8pm was absolutely brutal canā€™t even imagine what it would be like in places that only have a few hours of night time :joy::rofl:

Anyway glad itā€™s over and feel a lot better for having done it, will hundred percent have a celebratory drink tomorrow night!

6 Likes

The Don with his PS5ā€™s

2 Likes

Clearly scalping the cunt

5 Likes