The randomly nothing thread

.:joy:

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d rather they stick to the terrorists please.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s it about?

Theyā€™re showing some Muslim character on a Netflix show opening their fast with a shot and a beer ffs.

I mean, have some respect :laca:

5 Likes

You look at something once (in this instance phone cases) and now every god damn advert on instagram and stories is that fucking item lol ffs :joy:

2 Likes

Is there more context? Like are they an alcoholic anyway or something?

1 Like

Cuthbert prime suspect imo

Would you eat it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

To be fair there are some places in Central Asia like Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan where Iā€™ve heard that happens. It is Ridiculous though and I can see why some people would be offended considering like 90% of people break their fast with dates.

Iā€™ve been breaking mine with golden club biscuit bars :joy::rofl:. 10 days left I think :muscle:t4: Although I ainā€™t doing it for religious reasons or anything like that.

Original Rude bwoy biscuits

4 Likes

I used to sell them in secondary school. Gold bars, Rocky, Triples.

Glory days. Superb choice lol

3 Likes

Ffs.

Iā€™m not offended, Iā€™m just a bit tired, and worried about the kind of representation thatā€™s out there for these kids

2 Likes

Use to get 3 marylands packs for a quid from FarmFoods and sell for a pound each.

Itā€™s funny how few people knew about FarmFoods

3 Likes

Yeah probably more so for people who donā€™t know anything about Islam, doubt it will have any effects on actual Muslims though.

Aside from that you would have to be a real Moron to drink alcohol when you have to fast for 16 hours the next day. Not eating the correct food in that small window will completely mash you up for the next day let alone something that will dehydrate you and use up your vital organs only to be pissed out! :joy:

@SRCJJ thatā€™s jokes, although all top choices.

1 Like

Me mother made those vouchers go the distance baby :joy:

2 Likes

Farmfoods is the Tottenham to Icelands Arsenal imo.

Always in the shadow of its bigger and better close neighbour

2 Likes

Itā€™s offensive as to how cringey it is.

2 Likes

Speaking of offensive

1 Like

We need less god and more video games.

3 Likes

Everyone lining up to be offended in the name of religion again.

6 Likes

What a gutter for the hospitality industry.

The previous bank holiday where everything was shut the easter weekend and it was sunny as fuck on the Easter Monday I can remember as I went a walk.

Beer gardens open and its non stop wind and rain all day. Just had to cancel my booking for 4pm :disappointed:

Watching some old school friends in the background to kill some time, on the episode where Ross goes for dinner with Rachel and her dad. Ross thinks the dad is not tipping enough so he leaves some extra and they end up arguing over it.

Wanted to ask some of the American bros, why is tipping such a big thing in the states? Itā€™s constantly referenced and highlighted in movies and shows etcā€¦ isnā€™t the minimum wage in the states like $10?

I donā€™t have an issue with tipping especially when paying with notes and I donā€™t want to carry the coins after, so will usually leave what ever the difference is and also at the barbers, but itā€™s never usually more than Ā£6/7 which would be considered low in the states going by the 12.5% rule. Just curious why itā€™s such a big deal?