The randomly nothing thread

Worth a click and read.

8 Likes

What I want to know is how he got away with not buying them any birthday presents.

Either he gave them cheap tack or maybe he found out when their birthday was first so he could say his birthday was before that date

2 Likes

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s quite remarkable,ā€ said PA chief executive Stephen Lotinga. ā€œWe are delighted but also a little surprised that the industry has managed to do so well. During lockdown, people had more time on their hands and were looking for escapism. Thereā€™s been a rediscovery of a love of reading.ā€

This was me. During the autumn and winter lockdown here I turned back into an avid reader for the first time since I was a child. As it was the only thing you could do without looking at a screen.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the little things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just reheated my mcdonalds in the microwave for my breakfast as I cba eating it when I came in from the beer garden last night.

First time Iā€™ve ever microwaved a mcdā€™s tbf just tastes the same :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Probably stay hot longer.

3 Likes

Its the first bit of food Iā€™ve had since my lunch yday so donā€™t think that bit would have mattered :joy: large coffee and mcnuggets #hwfg :raised_hands:

1 Like

Was the beer garden busy? Only just reopened, right?

Need to get yourself an airfryer.
Takes less time than an oven but keeps the food crispy, best Ā£30 I ever spent :grin:

Now Iā€™m hungry thoughā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Plastic food that has been microwaved has a reputation for keeping the taste in. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah second day opening had people in it but wasnā€™t busy probs as a Tuesday night.

Here when you book tables you only get two hours but we stayed to last orders which is about half 9 I think as no one had booked after us

1 Like

Tony Blairā€™s new hairstyle is interestingā€¦

5 Likes

That caption is so perfect :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why every McDā€™s should have a small microwave at every table.

1 Like

Especially for the fries. Or they could put a bit more potato in them.

2 Likes

Ughhh NFT

Blockchain has to be one of the worst innovation of modern era.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe how much NFTs have taken off. People are fucking weird.

2 Likes