The randomly nothing thread

@arsenescoatmaker they’ve explained countless times its a couple of days…

On his account it said 3rd April 3021. So unless they’ve changed it…

Nobody is banned until 3021, when you suspend a user you put an end date in. If we’re going to discuss the ban further we put in a date like that while we decide the actual length.

I know you desperately want to paint yourself as having singlehandedly got him unbanned but, as I’m sure you already know, nothing you have said or can say will have the slightest bearing on the situation.

2 Likes

I think that’s the way the forum works, right? You can’t perm ban but can just give it a ludicrous time. I.e. Luca is banned for a 1000 years. This because the software was originally a free speech one - e.g. took a long while for them to add an “ignore user” feature.

I don’t want to paint myself like anything. I don’t trust mods who delete peoples posts because they make them look bad

Because I’m basically an authoritarian despot at heart, I’m closing the thread.

11 Likes

This is the haircut week :heart_eyes::raised_hands::fire:counting down the days till Thursday :grin:

2 Likes

It’s actually made the news over here :joy:

3 Likes

It’s next week in England. All the barbers in my town are already fully booked for a couple of weeks. That was the last straw, I got the clippers out :joy:

Slow news day in Ireland sham? :joy:

1 Like

Ours have been closed since October apart from a couple of weeks in December. It’s a big story :grinning:

2 Likes

I thought you meant that Calum getting a haircut has made the news :rofl:

8 Likes

Fuck sake I don’t know if I could cope with that :joy:

You got a date for reopening yet?

1 Like

Probably just his partner I’d imagine. :wink:

2 Likes

Stroller please stop with the awful dad jokes :joy:

3 Likes

Most barbers have been cutting at home throughout this lockdown anyway since the majority of people I know seem to have suspiciously clean haircuts at all times lol

4 Likes

They are talking May but that’s not a guarantee

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with dad jokes

4 Likes