The randomly nothing thread

In situations like these, it tends to be worse for the people that are trying to sell because they need to sell.

If you buy at a premium now and you could get the house 15% cheaper next year or after, it doesn’t really matter if you don’t sell the house for like 10 years in which time that 15% discount should have been more than recovered and earned back.

5 Likes

Downside for buyer in such situation would be, I suppose, that there would be lesser options to purchase a home in the market as owners would rather hang onto the property till the right price comes in.

That’s why I’m mulling over if I should have just got the joint for 880k or something yesterday, even though I think it was worth 830-840k I loved it and wasn’t planning on selling it for a long time. Maybe I fucked up :thinking:

It’s just hard as I said to the mrs we’d go to 850k pre auction, then I went all the way to just shy of 870k in the heat of the moment.

We’ve all been there mate, doing the Monday morning quarterback thing. Good luck in your search.

1 Like

It’s hard to say, I think it’s easier to live life thinking what will be will be, and if it’s not meant to be, c’est la vie

Chin up, you’ll probably find a house you like even more next week or month!

2 Likes

I agree with @Cristo mate. You’ll definitely in time find something you like as much or even more.

Don’t beat yourself up about it, just try and think had you continued upping your bid there was every chance the other bidder would also have kept going up. It could have been totally out of your control.

Really hope you find something you like as much soon :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers people

They took his dog :slightly_frowning_face: What is wrong with some people?!

Wtf capital punishment whoever did this

1 Like

What a bunch of cunts, takes a real evil person to steal a dog

2 Likes

I didn’t expect that to be his dog.

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

:laughing:

I can understand what he is going through because my colleague is short and girls on dating apps or in general can be really harsh on short men.

And with him being as charming that he is, the frustration can be real.

I saw this yesterday, poor little fella just needs a nap to get over that case of the grumps.

had a pretty relaxed day today, woke up at 11 and had my breakfast whilst catching up with some tv, then went on my laptop for a few hours, went on my ps4 for ages and every so often checking OA and now just had a pizza, on my laptop again and then going to watch tv later and have a bath, just been in my boxers and t shirt all day, not even had a wash :slight_smile: best day for a long time

9 Likes

Sounds like an excellent day my friend.

2 Likes

might try and do it more often, it’s recharged my batteries

1 Like

Sounds like perfect ‘me time’. Everyone needs it every now and then for sure

2 Likes

This is the one thing I loved about part time retail work, those random weekdays off work when nobody else is in the house and you can be a glorious bum all day

I do 40 hours most week