The randomly nothing thread

@BigWeng_4LYFE She wants to know if you’re packing a throbbing 10" uncut veiny weapon or not. :xhaka2:

3 Likes

I knew you guys would come through and make me laugh :joy::joy:

Seriously though, are we talking on the scales of when that Mindy took a fancying to Homer and wanted things to go Nuclear or nothing more? :xhaka2:

2 Likes

Guess we find out next monday. We will be asking.

Nah I mean it’s a strange question and yeh that was my first thought too, but I think she was just being nice. I mean who says that unless u really want the D or ur just a weirdo.

Women can say weird naive things at times but that’s generally how most women have shown indication to me or whoever I have talked to, who got approached by women.

They won’t tell you straight but will say it exactly in this manner wherein if it backfires they can play it innocent.

2 Likes

She actually said that. Yes she did. :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

On similar note

1 Like

@Persona She must have been a plant, no way somebody says that shit for real :arteta:

@BigWeng_4LYFE Going back to your question, based on the facts you’ve laid out, I’d say it was definitely a weird comment but in isolation a pretty harmless one. People say dumb, strange shit all the time and then regret it.

If she makes more weird comments like that, then we have something to worry about.

4 Likes

Having fun liking all my recent posts in the Mustafi thread eh @Persona? :mustafi:

3 Likes

Don’t worry he didn’t just do it to you :wink:

4 Likes

Catching up on a bit of thread reading…and Mustafi cunting.

8 Likes

I could die from the awkward cringe that that situation brought on. :facepalm:

Kettles. I’m moving house and now in need one. In my haste to look up reviews at some of the bigger branded companies, I’ve found they come with some problems. One of the biggest problems I’ve come across is that some of them make your beverage taste bad because of the kettle’s plastic interior. Just curious to know if anyone has a plastic kettle and can prove this wrong?

I don’t want to admit to my wife how much time I’ve been agonising over what kettle to pick. It’s very mundane given there are plenty of other things to be planning for the move instead haha.

1 Like

My girlfriend and I love our Smeg kettle. It’s a bit pricier but great build quality and the design is iconic.

We do use filtered water in it from our Brita filter though so that may have an effect on the taste quality?

1 Like

Water won’t pick up a plastic taste if it’s in the kettle for the couple of minutes it’s boiling. Only ever boil what you need and buy that four quid Argos bad boy! I think I paid about 15-20 for one that matched some of the other stuff in the kitchen but this is really not something to stress over.

Longer term though I’m getting one of those taps that gives you instant boiling water.

1 Like

Yes! Those things are brilliant, my parents have it at their place and it is so useful.

I was contemplating getting one of those taps (just having the kitchen built)

I just know a c’nt like me would end up burning himself so opted against it

2 Likes

Got one of those fancy hot taps at work, maybe it’s just that ours is shit cos we’re a charity lol, but I don’t rate them. The water doesn’t come out quite boiling, and on the cold setting it comes out with a distinctly metallic taste you don’t get from a regular tap. Always just use a regular kettle when getting a round of teas in, even if it does take a bit longer.

Some guy at work nicely offers to make tea but comes back basically a minute later, it’s like mate, there’s no way you left that teabag in for long enough.

Anyway, my thoughts on poorly made tea would probably be best for the grinds my gears thread lol

3 Likes

Thanks chaps @Cristo @shamrockgooner

Not sure I’ll be dropping £100+ on a kettle any time soon :smile: think I’ll have a look at some sets, kettle + toaster and judge from there.

Definitely going to use the Brita water jug to fill up!

Can’t wait to make a trip to Lakeland too :wink:

3 Likes