The randomly nothing thread

@Mysty @JakeyBoy one for you to follow haha

2 Likes

@sevchenko where you been at past couple weeks?

Dont tell me youā€™re too embarrassed to return after failing to understand the away goals rule and claiming that Unitedā€™s loss at home to Barca was a good result? :grin:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same the other day.

I miss @sevchenko :sob: come back mate!

Hopefully itā€™s no more than just a break. Would be a shame if a member did go because of something like that. I mean I guess members have their own ideas of what they want and enjoy out of a Forum, but one incident alone would be a bit silly.

I have seen that sometimes in the past members just leaving because of one incident and then never coming back. I recall one member on here didnā€™t liked their thread being mocked, so called everyone wankers and calling the place a clique, and never returned lol.

1 Like

Name names man. Donā€™t tease!!

Hope thatā€™s not the case with Sev. Although I never entirely agreed with a few of his views, I always enjoyed reading his posts and heā€™s quite clearly a very bright chap - which was probably why everyone was happy to mock him for his away goal comment blunder.

1 Like

Spam calls have just gone up a level :joy::joy:

They even leave voicemails now. Had one there from some robot voice saying they are the HMRC and the warrant is in my name and Iā€™m gonna get arrested or some shit like that

Fair play :joy::joy::joy:

@CliftonGeraldi Ultimately itā€™s part and parcel of being on a Football Forum. I mean EVERYONE gets mocked on OA at some point, some more than others :jake2: But I like to think weā€™re not a malicious bunch and we all look out for each other.

One of my worst threads was predicting weā€™d go on a Champions League run and later on we promptly went out 10-2 on agg to Bayern Munich :arteta: :arteta:

@shamrockgooner :grinning:

4 Likes

Fuck off. Jakey once said he doesnā€™t like me.
If thatā€™s not malice, I donā€™t know what is.

Itā€™s true, I can be quite malicious.

I miss Oliver he was a poster that often made me laugh

1 Like

Yeah him and @JakeyBoy were really close too. Always felt like they had really good back and forth banter. You could tell theyā€™d be good mates outside the forum.

5 Likes

I miss mr rhymes Julius. You feel the same donā€™t you @Persona

5 Likes

Interested in hearing someoneā€™s opinion on something that happened to me the other day.

I was at an account I go to every week, and thereā€™s a woman there Iā€™m friendly with we chat every monday morning. Randomly to start our chat she said ā€œSo I was wondering, how amazing of a woman is your wife to be lucky enough to catch you?ā€ Which was weird to me cuz the conversation has never really gone past small talk before, think we talked about our kids once. I asked if she was married and she proceeded to tell me she was lucky to be married to a good guy. So something or nothing?

1 Like

She wants your dick in and around her mouth

13 Likes

She wants to take you out for a hot ride like the one you had at Long Beach recently :henry2:

3 Likes

How the fuck can anyone actually tell you if it is or isnā€™t something and be sure. Bruh youā€™re defo the best to judge yourself on a situation like that

Just ask your wife.

8 Likes

What she wants from you sounds a little like dick but itā€™s actually a discount sheā€™s after.

5 Likes

Yeah, but Jakey is malicious in the same way a puppy biting you is malicious. You should probably put a stop to it, but itā€™s just so fucking adorable!

3 Likes