The randomly nothing thread

Further confirmation that the British public can never be relied upon to vote sensibly on any subject.

6 Likes

Half of those ainā€™t even fuxjing crisps.

Nik naks criminally underrated

6 Likes

How is walkers in the god tier tho. They are the most boring crisps going. I never eat them haha

2 Likes

Brexit voters no doubts.

4 Likes

*ļøāƒ£ All these fancy crisps coming over here and stealing our customers!!

Star = Iā€™m aware walkers own nearly all of them :wink:

Nik Naks, Chipsticks, the 3 posh crisps in ā€œtop tierā€, yet no Discos and no Skips.

:laca::xhaka:

(If they did a drinks one Ribena would occupy God Tier on itā€™s own)

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been to a European city and thought the women were better than what we see in London. Feel like you have to leave the continent to see an upgrade on London.

Iā€™ve been to London, besides some red head I saw with tig ols throwing a stick to a black dog, wasnā€™t all that impressed. Tokyo is probably #1 in my opinion.

Havana number 1 for me. Dick was rock solid for the entire trip.

6 Likes

Seeing it fucked my mental so hard I came out of it thinking it was Jakey for years. I realise now it must have been some complex ptsd self-defense mechanism, one I do not understand but have come to accept. Life gives you scars, and when it does I turn to this quote I just googled:

ā€œSome people see scars, and it is wounding they remember. To me they are proof of the fact that there is healing.ā€ ā€• Linda Hogan (wife of Hulk Hogan, starred in reality show ā€˜Hogan knows bestā€™ according to wikipedia)

2 Likes

I met with a girl i am dating :wink:

5 Likes

I was talking about European cities bro. But I think it depends on what your type is. For my type, London is the best in Europe.

Nothing tops what I say in America though thatā€™s for sure. Those women are a different breed lol

1 Like

My experience is based on Tinder swiping so I wouldnā€™t claim to be some expert.

But I found American girls to be good looking but their makeup & fashion was really trashy.
European girls have a different class in terms of how they carry.

Israeli girls are just so easy on the eye.
Muslim girls/girls in gulf countries are just so fucking blessed at times

1 Like

Oh yeah well u were in Vegas werent you? Makes sense :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Speaking about girls as if Iā€™m a lad :joy: but imo Turkish girls are really pretty

4 Likes

:eyes: go on Luca. Do OA proud. Was it your extensive football knowledge she fell for :wink:

3 Likes

@Calum She just needed constant updates on serie c2 goals and had no idea where to find them til she met Luca.

@SRCJJ where in America? LA was pretty good for stunning girls actually. Also up In Canada was good from the few times I could window shop without getting my head chopped off.

@Trion mixed racist Middle East and white girls always seem to have the fucking nicest eyes, and faces in general. For bums itā€™s defo Eastern Europe, and theyā€™re definitely the classiest, way above most of Western Europe except Scandinavia. You get some really nice English girls but then there are so many trashy ones especially the midlands and yorkshire. The ones here have deeper voices than me.

@GunnerGirl are you saying this Cos youā€™re part Turkish? Is this common knowledge and Iā€™ve missed something?

2 Likes

Turkish girls are some of the best looking women in London no doubt about it. Along with North African, West African and Middle Eastern women.

Thatā€™s my opinion anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah parents are Turkish. However I havenā€™t really embraced my Turk roots, as they split up when I was a kid, only see my dad now and then. I feel more British than Turkish tbh :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes