The randomly nothing thread

Remember back in the summer when we had OA on strings cause we were discussing love island all the time in the tv thread. Incredible watching grown men get triggered so much about a tv show.

Cristo’s fucking 2000 word post was peak :joy::joy:. @JakeyBoy @Electrifying

2 Likes

I completely agree but if I’m into this years Love Island in the same way I was last years then best believe it is getting its own thread.

Not long ago I reread that thread and it was so cringe, nobody came out of that thread looking good.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: fucking yes. When you changed the thread title it made @mysty post for the first time in about 10 months :joy::joy::joy: that’s how iconic love island was to this forum

2 Likes

Love Island was actually an iconic moment since we switched to new OA.

@Calum @Electrifying @JakeyBoy were responsible for some legendary shit (@Cristo gets no credit)

3 Likes

:arteta: at you tagging yourself agreed though was a great summer with the unreal weather and the world cup happening all at the same time.

1 Like

LOOKING BACK ON WHEN WE FIRST MET
I CANNOT ESCAPE AND I CANNOT FORGET
SOUTHGATE YOU’RE THE ONE
YOU STILL TURN ME ON
FOOTBALL’S COMING HOME AGAIN

iconic summer tbh :bellerin:

2 Likes

Sancho Mouthy Sterling front 3 is :fire: aswell this England team isn’t even hateable anymore apart from the scum players. I still don’t want you to win shit :kissing_heart: but I don’t care if you win or lose now.

Southgate is a very likeable guy aswell who’s doing a good job unlike our manager :bellerin:

I’d love a young trendy manager in charge of us :santi:

1 Like

England > Scotland in everything tbh

1 Like

Apart from the six nations. Back to back Calcutta Cup wins for the famous Scotland :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s actually why we want to be independent. We know we’re just holding you guys back from greatness. :ramsey:

1 Like

I will have my own plans for your love island thread

I will have my own plans for your ability to post on OA.

2 Likes

What was the worst thing about 2016?

• Yer da’s voting brexit
  • Arsenal spending 70M on Xhaka and Mustafi

0 voters

I think Xhaka and Mustafi even if they both came on a free…still wouldda cost too much wages would be better spent elsewhere.

Brexit is still a theoretical problem. Mustafi actually happened, and continues to happen.

2 Likes

@Cristo I forgot to mention a random fact about ‘The Last Ship’
Might earn you a tinitiny browner point with your american gf.
The tiny daughter of the hillbilly Ken is quite a sexy dancer.

PS - don’t understand this new trend of bra popping out.

1 Like

Continuing on from the members pictures thread, if I understand correctly, myself, @Bl1nk , @Gio , @Luca_from_Italy , @Craigie and @Trion are all 87ers. That’s quite a list if I say so myself :xhaka2:

We’re all a bit bonkers mind you though :grin: We can start a group, tour the world :bellend:

4 Likes

Moroccan Falafels from Aldi. Elite.

Agree here. Pringles and Doritos are the :goat: crisps