The randomly nothing thread

Bought a wireless mouse for my WFH desk and I’m loving life r.n. So much freedom !! :raised_hands:

I’ve never needed my mouse to be further away from my computer than the cable allows it to. Not sure that I ever will as long as I continue working at a desk.

Neither do I but my desk looks tidier without the wire :joy: I did it for looking good haha

1 Like

Once you use a wireless mouse, you really love it.
I have now grown a habit of bending my arm and using the mouse in front of laptop rather than besides. Just more comfortable in some situations

2 Likes

M&S Salted caramel and chocolate hot cross buns are straight fire.

I literally just listened to someone take 30 second wee on mic in a meeting with 83 attendees and I can’t stop laughing.

12 Likes

Makes me think of this

3 Likes

LOL! What was that Steve Martin movie where he was having a piss and a mic was switched on?

1 Like

Do you mean Leslie Nielsen in The Naked Gun? Maybe Steve Martin had one too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even mean this rudely, at all, but I have no idea what you mean here.

I have now*

I now have grown a habit of using my mouse in front of laptop which is pretty cool and I won’t divulge more details cause hipsters are lurking

I don’t understand why having wireless mouse makes any difference? My one has a cable and I can use it however I please? Though obviously I have it sat to the right of my keyboard, because I’m right handed. I honestly have no idea where on earth else you would want to position your mouse.

This whole thing is so confusing to me.

Borrow a wireless mouse and you would see the light.

But I’d just use it in exactly the same way I currently do, literally nothing would change in terms of ease of use. This is what I’m failimg to understand personally lol.

And I have used a wireless mouse before, this isn’t some sort of advanced tech I’ve not yet got my hands on lol

Flat Earther

THIS. It feels nicer in your hand and it’s a little easier to manouver

1 Like
3 Likes

This is true

This is super weird, or maybe it isn’t. But, I just watched the first two of these of the last couple days.

Jane: “Can I interest you in a nightcap?”
Drebin: "No thanks, I don’t wear them.

The show “Police Squad” is 100% funnier than the films though, actually - if you haven’t seen it. It’s like the film but crammed into 20 mins and the jokes just fly one after the other.

6 Likes