The randomly nothing thread

Got myself a better router and I didn’t know I was sitting on this speed all this while.

Where is Europe at? Show me.

1 Like

112 mbps with a cheap provider and the shitty router they gave me.

I remember when I was younger all the Dutch bastards having like 10x our speed

1 Like

included in the housing charges (if that’s the word)

1 Like

That has to be a hoax.
Why would anyone even need that sort of speed? Are you operating spacex in your backyard?

yes.

6 Likes

48 posts were split to a new topic: AbouCuellar’s futile attempt to get banned

Sweden has crazy internet speeds.

Alberta, Canada.

1 Like

A popular young actor committed suicide here and the entire nation is shocked. For some reason, this demise has affected everyone at some level.

Just illustrates that even continual success, career growth and nationwide adoration is not enough to heal the mental damages.

Send a text to your mate to check on him.

6 Likes

1 Like

Right-handedness supremacists are the worst kind of scum

3 Likes

I’m right handed but I keep my phone in my left pocket

3 Likes

It needs to be my primary hand side (left) so I can do a quick draw and spin it round like an 1850s pistol

If I’m wearing jeans its right pocket but if I’m wearing a coat/jacket its left pocket.

Think I need to speak to someone

1 Like

Right handed here

Phone in left pocket and wallet in right pocket

3 Likes

was gonna post how discriminated against I get on a daily basis for being left-handed.

Just grabbing a pair of scissors I am reminded of my inferior value to society as occasionally the blade bevels go the wrong way so I’m off by a couple of millimetres when I cut if I don’t pay attention, and sometimes the thumb part of the handle is uncomfortable if you go in from the other side. Other times I try to use an old can opener (can only afford canned food due to being left-handed) but they’re only comfy if you go counter-clockwise around the lid and I have to go clockwise but hey who cares?

Just, did any of you ever consider, even for a second, how all the time you say when you are “correct” you are “right” and what it’s like to constantly hear that as a left-handed person?

Tired of this shit and these jokes are not funny @Jakeyboy.

3 Likes

:cry:

Someone rename it to

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Queer Disable LeftHanded (LGBTQDLH)

Finally we rise up.

I remember being segregated by a teacher in a cricket class because we had to stand on the other side of the stumps and they didn’t like it.

And I had to drop guitar lessons at school because they said I’d have to buy my own one as the 10 they had there were all right handed and I wasn’t dexterous enough to play them.

3 Likes

I don’t have a cellphone.

1 Like

me neither :slight_smile:

1 Like