The randomly nothing thread

That would mean breaking privacy laws I reckon…

Yeah

He works in a pub. Has he ever mentioned the name of the pub?

I’m not really sure how many members are even on that FB page these days, I remember the old group page was used more for interaction between members, but that’s long gone now. The FB page now I think is just used from the Twitter feed onto there. So not even sure Gio would’ve ever liked the page in the first place.

1 Like

I’m just on my phone but perhaps reverse image searching his OA profile pic on tin eye or google may come up with a social media profile somewhere

3 Likes

Googling his e-mail shows me a Giovanni Sullo, but I doubt its him.

Surf through few pics from our pictures thread.

Someone with better filtering skills, find his jacket pic. That might be most likely to be on social media.

1 Like

Yeah that doesn’t come up with any relevant hits, shit

Google search is completely useless.

Fuck I hope he hangs in, be such a shame if he doesn’t, so young and so much to look forward to :cry:.

1 Like

Well I did a load of searching but found nothing. I really hope I wake up to another post from him.

I tried the pics too and got nothing. Fuck man, this is grim. I really hope that post was more a cry for help, than anything concrete.

Not much we can do on Gio’s behalf is there, considering I don’t even know his name.

@Trion we clown on you, but you’re good people man :heart:

Yeah agreed sham that’s all we can do right now, unfortunately. Unless any of the other mods know him.

5 Likes

He said he went to Ravensbourne, which is where my brother went so I’m going to ask my bro if he knows anything of him at all.

3 Likes

Did he ever mention any AC Milan forums he may have frequented? I’ve searched some under his name he uses here but how likely is it him? Just thinking that if we found another handle, it maybe linked to an email.

No response to my texts or WhatsApp, and doesn’t look like they’ve been read

Shit…

Hope he sees that we’re all pulling for him here. Poor bloke, really want to see him get through this.

He’s not been online since his last post which was 12 hours ago. Did he say he was back in the UK?

Have all my fingers crossed that it was just a drunken breakdown

2 Likes

Scary reading what he said, hoping he pulls through :heart:

1 Like

Shame we couldn’t get through to him when he was interacting.
We all knew that what is being said will not matter unless he has the will to change his outlook.

Guys, make sure you have enough aspects of your life that gives you happiness so that losing one doesn’t break you.

1 Like

He is on one but he’s less active there than here

1 Like

So I’m flying out tomorrow morning for a few nights away in Paphos (Cyprus). Anyone else love how the airport is the only place in the world where it’s acceptable/totally normal to be ordering a pint at 5am in the morning? :laughing:

3 Likes