The randomly nothing thread

You’re all right as long as he hasnt discovered Fuck Her Gently yet :joy:

2 Likes

21 Savage @2:19 mentioning us lol

G Nev is hosting Have I Got News for You!

G Nev!!

Fucking hell he’s gonna be an MP before long

Just saw Mr Motivator on ITV, his chosen drag queen name was Proteina Turner and tbh it’s made my 2022

3 Likes

Does anyone want this?

A real journeyman of the sport.

I’m glad he’s managed to win a title so late in his career.

Fair play to the lad.

1 Like

Chris Brown on the infamous incident with Rihanna. Graphic picture of Rihanna’s swollen face at the hospital in the video

Bill Burr from a few years ago

I know he hit her hard but reality is some women don’t want to get hit but they want to do the hitting lol.

I know some crazy bitches over the years who would boot a guy in his head but would cry to the world that a man is an abuser if he dared hit her back.

I always felt like Chris Brown caught too much for that Rihanna situation. She was literally attacking him and he hit her back

I live my life by the idea that if you decide to hit someone in the way some of these women do then you deserve to get punched across the face

1 Like

You’d have to be a twat of a man to hit a woman with a closed fist.

1 Like

Bro, look at the state of her fucking face after the event, that went way beyond self defence ffs. He didnt just hit her back once or twice, he battered her. I know I could defend myself against a woman without leaving her looking like that.

1 Like

How 'bout this one, Jakey?

Ladies and gentlemen we have witnessed the birth of a new meme

1 Like

he’s achieved so much in his whole career as a 10 year old, respect to my guy Ash

She’s a pretty little thing.
My mate starting going out with a girl very similar to her…just before he went missing. :grinning:

1 Like

Unbelievable Jeff :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness gracious
She is unbelievable

4 Likes

Was it left by the Police?

1 Like