The R.I.P thread

Shiiiiiit

RIP

Shit, only rewatched this the other day. Fantastic film.

Rip.

Omg. RIP.

Oh fuck.

No age to go. RIP Ray!!

Deadline hears he died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting the film Dangerous Waters. We will have more details when they become available.

So he wasn’t ill?

Ah man so sad was just watching him the other day in The Many Saints of Newark, RIP Jersey boy

1 Like

RIP to a legend!

RIP legend. GTA Vice City will always hold a special place in my heart. He did such a awesome job with the voice over of the main character Tommy Vercetti.

1 Like

Wrong thread I know, but Is this any good? Asking as a massive sopranos fan.

Yes give it a watch I loved the Sopranos and I enjoyed it. Just to see the main characters as their younger selves is worth a watch for that alone especially Silvio.

1 Like

I think @Castiel really liked it.

He summed it up well. If you’re a Sopranos fan, you’ll like it. If you’ve not seen the Sopranos, the film isn’t really rewatchable.

1 Like

RIP Tommy Vercetti :cry:

Goodfellas was a great film, one of the, if not the best mafia film ever.

11 Likes

Now go get your fuckin shine box.

8 Likes

Shit. RIP

@Sol
@MO_OA49

3 Likes

Just saw that going round whatsapp thinking it was a hoax. Wtf dude was 28 years old.

Knew he was getting into politics but didn’t realise it would put him in harms way. Tragic.

RIP

1 Like

A legend gone.

R.I.P.

1 Like

Billy Bingham, 90. A Northern Ireland legend. I remember him flying down the wing in his Luton days. R.I.P.

3 Likes

Great servant to the national team. Took them to two world cup finals and played in the only other one they reached in 58.

2 Likes

By all accounts not only a great servant but a smashing chap. A life lived, have a peaceful rest Billy.