The R.I.P thread

Devastated probably my favourite sportsman of all time, really don’t know what to say.

9 Likes

Jesus H Bergkamp
That is a shock !
What a fabulous sportsman and judging by all accounts a fabulous human being.
RIP SKW ,

What about poor Mike Gatting on THAT delivery.

2 Likes

RIP to a legendary sportsman. Warney was a childhood inspiration for me. I have fond memories of Ashes 2005 where us kids going to the park and summer cricket camps were in sheer awe of his artistry. I couldn’t tell you how many hours I spent in the park and in the garden trying to play like him. I got back into cricket in my 20’s and I studied footage, super slow mos and every tutorial he ever put out trying to learn the same again. He was a truly unique talent and the best cricketer I’ve ever seen in my lifetime.

A cricketer that entertained and dazzled, while giving sport and the world so much in and out of his playing career. The best of cricket minds and an outstanding commentator/pundit. Someone who inspired so many to take up the sport. A shocking loss.

Life is too damn short. We’ll be gone before we know it. Live and love and forget worrying about all that isn’t important.

4 Likes

Apparently he died after shagging three hookers and doing a load of coke.

Mate of mine just sent me some leaked cctv footage. Seems pretty out there haha

I’m afraid to say I’m ignorant to who this guy was as i know nothing about cricket but reading through this thread he seems to be much loved, then @Cristo throws this comment in, fucking classic what a way to go.

Yeah I don’t know anything about him either, but everything I’ve heard about him is that he’s a big personality and a big character so this would be par for the course haha

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it is beyond the realms of possibility with Warnie.

Let’s be honest, he was never gonna go any other way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He was also much loved for that side of his personality as well

Typical Warnie. If you’re gonna go, then go in style :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just seen the footage - oh dear :man_facepalming:

1 Like

RIP.

Loved Come Outside as a child

1 Like

Rip

1 Like

RIP

Fuck! I love William Hurt, that’s no age at all!

RIP

1 Like

RIP :confused:

Taylor Hawkins, Foo Fighters drummer. Gutted, have tickets for them in June.

2 Likes

Just read that. Only 50. Fuck.

RIP.

RIP. Great band

WTF! :cry: That’s awful. Such a good drummer and likeable guy. He will be missed.