The R.I.P thread

Pure class these guys. They don’t just report the game, they truly served it. RIP

1 Like

Frank Williams, F1 legend :pensive:

2 Likes

There is a wonderful doc about Frank and the Williams team history I watched earlier this year. Think it’s on Netflix. All things considered he had a remarkable career.

RIP.

RIP Ray Kennedy
Wonderful player who battled a horrible illness.
Sad day .

3 Likes

3 Likes

Had that illness for some years. Remember the benefit game we gave him at Highbury.

1 Like

Never saw him play of course but know he’s considered a bit of a legend both here and at Liverpool.

RIP.

1 Like

He won the double with us when he was very young then went to Liverpool where he won everything.

3 Likes

Loved him, great player for two big clubs, will be sadly missed… RIP

2 Likes

RIP Ray Kennedy :pensive:

1 Like

RIP

11 Likes

Hopefully he died happy in the knowledge that he was pivotal in bringing so much joy to millions of people’s lives. Very few people are lucky enough to die knowing they’ve really made a significant contribution.

7 Likes

Rip Nintendo changed my life

1 Like

RIP Jethro brilliant stand up comedian when comedians could tell jokes.
RIP , sad day

3 Likes

Very funny man…RIP

1 Like

RIP to the inspiration for the alternate way of saying a 2-2 draw. Far bigger accomplishments in his 90 years but in football terms his legacy will live on.

2 Likes

I was most familiar with it as a way of referring to the degree classification :grin:

2 Likes

:pensive:

1 Like

3 weeks off her 100th too :frowning: shame she couldn’t get to that milestone. RIP.

1 Like