The R.I.P thread

That is very nice to be fair, I’d probably buy that.

1 Like

Is that about 1982?

I personally liked the 92 to 94 kit. (Seeing Wrighty and Merse wear that kit was even better lol)

For pure tartiness, the England WC strip of 98 was right up there

1 Like

As a neutral I’d say that’s England’s nicest ever top.

Don’t want to take this thread off topic tho haha

1 Like

You’re Scottish. You can’t be a neutral in this.

1 Like
1 Like

Rest in Peace Ted. :pensive:

3 Likes

Little Richard
Absolute legend. Timeless guy. All though he had to face abuse won so many people over with his music.
Influenced so many musicians and bands. You done the world a service man. Nobody taking that from you.

3 Likes

Can you take that out the Reyes thread lads. My bad somehow.

3 Likes

Little Richard, Fats Domino, Elvis, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis. My musical youth in a nutshell.

Rest in peace, but Rip it Up now and again Mr. Penniman.

2 Likes

RIP Andre Harell UPTOWN !? And Little Richard :disappointed:

1 Like

RIP Jerry Stiller.

4 Likes

Aww no he was so funny!

RIP Jerry

3 Likes

RIP Jerry.

Frank Costanza is an all time great TV character.

4 Likes

RIP Arthur Spooner.

3 Likes

Rip Jerry

1 Like

Cracked me up in King of Queens. RIP

2 Likes

Not to distract from the sad news, but this was just one of the worst shows for me. Literally no idea what was meant to be funny about it.

Everybody Loves Raymond level of morning Channel 4 sitcoms. Both sit at the total opposite end of that scale to Frasier.

KOQ was easily my fave sitcom when I was a teen. I would watch it everyday on PC1 after school.

5 Likes

KOQ was a great sitcom at the time. Everybody loves Raymond on the other hand is right down there in the basement of total crap with the likes of Full House.

Never really got into Frasier, even though it had its charm. But compared to Seinfeld they were all lacking.

RIP Jerry Stiller!

4 Likes

Andrea Rinaldi, 19 year old Atalanta promise died. I could’ve sworn I’ve read his name listed highly rated somewhere…