The R.I.P thread

Two days late on this but think Jose Luis Brown death deserves a mention.
Scorer of Argentina first goal in the 1986 WC final.
Chosen ahead of an ageing Daniel Paserella played every game of the tournament.
Sadly died of Alzheimer’s aged 62.

2 Likes

9 years old and dead to tumour (bone cancer). right in the feels :persevere: look at her ^

7 Likes

Fuck that’s horrible :persevere:

Wasn’t the health of his daughter one of the reasons why he quit as Spain manager?

1 Like

RIP little one x

That’s just not right man. A little kid. :pensive:

5 Likes

For fucks sake horrible stuff.

Bone cancers are horrible things.

RIP angel

This has got me really sad now actually ffs. Just that she was so young. Her parents would be ready for a full life raising her, and she looked so happy in that photo… :santi:

2 Likes

Horrible.

RIP little one

1 Like

Yeah that’s some heartbreaking stuff, not fair. As a parent this would be devastating. RIP.

3 Likes

RIP Franco Columbu :broken_heart:

Was really devastated about that. He was the person that malt inspired me to start lifting weights (well him and Scott Steiner). He had my favourite physique of all time.

I hear he has a heart attack and drowned. What a way to go

1 Like

I don’t know if he was on meds but I’d take this as an opportunity to recomend men on here, especially 30+ get their bloodpressure tested regularly because even fit and fairly young have died or nearly died of heart attacks, thinking of Ehiogu, Ginola and Vivien Foe

1 Like

Yeah I just read now he fell ill whilst swimming. He was nearly 80 so he didn’t die young

But I agree. I lost my father to heart problems in his early 50s, and my maternal grandfather died in his 30s of a heart attack. So it’s something you can never really anticipate no matter the age, so stay on top of it from young.

2 Likes

Chester Williams the only black player of the South Africa rugby union world cup in 1985.
Helped unify a nation behind the team of a once only white preserve and helped other black players become part of the set up. 49 way to young.
Legacy is confirmed forever.

6 Likes

Cracking player. He’s the 4th of that team to pass away before the age of 50. RIP.

1 Like

RIP Chester.

RIP my fluffy dude :chester:

Fernando Ricksen passed away. RIP.

1 Like

Horrible way to die and only 43. Fought to raise money for further research and showed dignity in a terrible situation. Respect to you my man.

2 Likes

Ginger Baker legendary drummer with Cream.
Great drummer as most are who are jazz trained. Crazy individual and volatile character but always be remembered as one of rocks best musicians. Aged 80.

2 Likes

Boxer Patrick Day has died four days after being in a coma from Saturday nights fight. Very sad way to go for a young man. RIP.

3 Likes

Sad man another young one lost, boxing is Fckn brutal :pensive:

1 Like