1 Like

RIP

1 Like

rip rip

2 Likes

RIP

RIP Z

1 Like

On Sunday morning we lost one of the best of the Arsenal family when my step father finally lost his battle with cancer.

He lived and breathed arsenal and the amazing stories he told will live with me forever. His passion for the club was incredible and Iā€™ll forever see him in his match day attire- arsenal head to toe, scarf and hat covered in badges, most recently literally jumping up and down with frustration on the upper tier.

We celebrated together, commiserated together and away from the stadium called certain players every name under the sun together!

It wonā€™t be the same without him and the club is a poorer place for it. If there were just a few more like him weā€™d never have been called a library.

RIP EB

23 Likes

RIP and sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

sounded like a top fan, rip

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @DennisTheGod

1 Like

Condolences, Dennis. Your memories are irreplaceable, and your dad gave you many great memories to hold on to.

2 Likes

Be hard for a while this mate. In a while you will smile and then cry some more but in time youā€™ll just smile
Heā€™s gone and it hurts but his love will remain with you. Promise you that Dennis. Whatever good things you have and to come this man will have helped you with.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss mate :facepunch:

1 Like

My sincerest condolences bro :frowning:

1 Like

I donā€™t know him tbh but it is sadā€¦RIP poor man

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-sports/former-giants-offensive-lineman-mitch-petrus-dies-of-heatstroke-at-32/ar-AAECdqa?li=BBoPWjQ

1 Like

Are we now posting RIPs for people weā€™ve never heard of?

This threadā€™s about to get mad busy

1 Like

Just thought maybe @BigWeng_4LYFE or someone might know of him its that he is an athlete and really young and a terrible way to goā€¦since he is a sports personality i thought someone here would know of him

1 Like

RIP, legend :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Awwww shit great actor !? RIP :pensive:

Legend of Guinness adverts.