Podcasts & Audiobooks

Listened to today’s arsecast.

I really want to like Gunnerblog and his thoughts are reasonable. But there is zero insight there.

You would think he and arseblog know the ins and outs of the club, and how Edu is viewed or whatever. But it’s just more opinion, that I could give. You’re just left reading between the lines.

I hear Stillman was on another podcast and gave insight into Edu at Corinthians. Sounds interesting I’ll give that a listen.

Personally I don’t listen to Arsecast for insight. I just like that it’s two arsenal fans talking about arsenal.

3 Likes

James (from Gunnerblog) is the Jessie Lingard of Arsenal media talent. He is a facsimile of a reporter, but I think he’s more of a comedian or actor.

It’s quality when they have Ornstein on.

Tbf is there any insight in the article Gunnerblog and gang did on the athletic?

I genuinely might take a sub out to read it, but I won’t for just speculation based on opinion.

1 Like

No point doing that just to read one article lol… I’ll just PM you it

Nah m8. Dont. Tbh I already have a feeling it won’t be that insightful.

Thanks for offering tho

1 Like

Had no idea David Seaman had enough clout in the States to get on JRE several times.

2 Likes

Fishing tackle and Football are rate good topics t’speak bout lad.

1 Like

Btw @JakeyBoy have you listened to the latest season of Revisionist History?

2 Likes

100m deal wtf

Really not a fan of spotify specific podcasts. Haven’t listened to much JRE the last 18 months or so so that doesn’t bother me but they’ve snapped up a few I like now and their podcast platform is shit compared to others.

Spotify is the only one I use for podcasts haha.

It’s got music and podcasts. Perfect :raised_hands:

What do you use sham?

Stitcher, it’s podcast specific. And Deezer for music.

1 Like

Would you rather Arsenal sign Ousmane Dembélé or Joe Rogan?

Joe Rogan 420 blaze it trolololol :flying_saucer: :alien: MAGA :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::eggplant::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Why doesn’t OA have a podcast?

Been waiting aaaaaages for this. Gonna listen to the first one at lunch :smile:

2 Likes

So excited you couldn’t even crop that screenshot!! :grin:

3 Likes