The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Kabasele on his way to hospital wearing an oxygen mask after colliding with the post. It was nasty! Can’t believe he actually tried to continue playing – that’s some delayed reaction.

Foster with the bar fight shove on Hazard, pen given and Hazard is solid as a rock for 2-1. Is he the best penalty taker in the world in recent years? could be.

Hazard 1-0

Pereya 1-1

Good win for Chelsea after the home loss to Leicester, they aren’t brilliant but Hazard and a more stable defence than us will see them get the final CL spot.

What a signing Felipe Anderson has been for West Ham, normally without Arnautović they’re screwed but he gives them a different dimension.

West Ham are looking pretty dam good at the moment. Looks like money well spent, and money wasted on Moyes

And Kane scores and im now thinking theres compensation in defeat tonight now.

Some goal by Kane too. Hopefully Wolves manage to get something from them still but I won’t hold my breath

Would you say city are almost at a must beat pool game now with these two.

WOLVESS

3 Likes

THE WANDERERS

\o/ come on now Wolves, follow through!

1 Like

I think it’s looking that way to be honest. I’ve definitely underestimated how strong Liverpool are as a unit, where as City look rather weak at times (despite being technically superior), so it’s likely that City will need to win that one to get a bit of momentum going before their next unscheduled defeat.

That being said I think Spurs will fall short again, but still comfortably get third place, and that Liverpool will have a little less luck in the second half of the season

1 Like

Kamara :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

No win situation for us tonight as a spuds draw is a huge incentive going into the game for them.

WOLVESS

1 Like

YES

I’M SAYING NOTHING :shushing_face:

1 Like

Pls pls pls hold on