The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Well, I was obviously thinking you, as you were the one calling other people dick riders.

Assumed you meant people on here, rsther than in general, it seemed like a very pointed comment.

Apologies if I’ve got that all wrong. The thrust of my post really was that it seems a bit childish to be calling people dick riders for simple appreciation, but again, that was in the context of this specific forum.

1 Like

even though the sentence continues “but as I am not in the UK… bla bla general supporter behaviour”.

Ok. might wonder why you took it like that huh. Well Ok I see what you mean. No I ment the general vitriol send towards Pool supporters etc for reasons I don’t see much of here.

That reads like a seperate point about how you don’t mind Liverpool doing well because you don’t live in the UK and don’t have to deal with their fans.

Edit: post made before your edit, hadn’t seen what you added.

Anywayyyy, Arsenal are on so let’s not do this now. As I said, if I got this wrong and overreacted then I apologise.

Is that an early new year’s resolution? :wink:

keen

1 Like

Haha, I’m actually fairly willing to try and be reasonable these days, back down if I’ve got things wrong. At least compared to how I used to be.

Suppose you only know me recently haha

The better teams are breaking points totals and goalscoring records yet the League as a whole has become stronger seems a bit paradoxical(?) in itself. You would think if we had a stronger League it would be the opposite. Or City, Liverpool and Tottenham have incredibly great teams.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a paradox. The league could be getting stronger overall but just not at the same rate that the top two or three sides are getting stronger.

Nae bother Donald. You are fake news!!!

What part of it wasn’t fact?

The grow rate of those teams must be exponentially much greater in this case. Because those goals are scored against these same teams if you get what I mean.

1 Like

Just because Leicester beat them doesn’t mean we should have :joy: that isn’t how football works

Still haven’t read the post, I take it

Watford - Chelsea really entertaining, Watford are having their fair share

Had a tenner on the draw at half time and Hazard scores at 45+1

Cunt.

u wat m8

:unai:

It feels like @JakeyBoy has won more money betting today than I’ve earned in my working life

The lack of a followup post makes me think he left the TV when Hazard scored lol

2 Likes

YAAAAAS

unbelievable Watford!! :joy:

Hazard dragging Chelsea top 4 like us RvP styleee 2012

1 Like