The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Chelsea doing what you should do to garbage teams, not conceding and getting the job done early.

3 Likes

Chelsea have a top 5 player in the world and a decent defence and gk tho

1 Like

Any United or Pool fan seen with one of these should be arrested! They’re bad enough as it is, let alone at games between two heated rivals!

image u

2 Likes

And why the fuck do they have magikarps on them? @Electrifying @Mysty

6 Likes

:arteta:

It’s would take a brave man to wear and Old Firm half and half scarf. Scratch that, it would take a brave man to sell that, too.

1 Like

Brighton score. Come one, make it 2-2, pretty please.

Both are equally uselsss. An accurate reflection of their season :kosc:

2 Likes

All Liverpool so far. They’ve had a few chances when they’ve closed down United in their own half.
I still feel as if Liverpool lack that little bit of quality

We’ll take em on the 30th. They’re nowt special :unamused:

I think they wont win today but do think they will win the title.

Still can’t look past city myself, although City likely prioritising the champions league may influence their form from March onwards.

MANEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

What a control and finish

Goaaaal mane!

That was a superb bit of control

Liverpool have had a few late goals at Chelsea and Everton and the Mahrez penalty miss that I think may prove significant.
City have been the better side but not got away from Liverpool and I think Liverpool will improve and have the edge as the season kicks on. Also I think europe is bigger for city too this season.

1 Like

That’s true, but I wonder how long they can rely on them bits of fortune for. I still don’t particularly rate their midfield and their defence can be a bit shaky at times. City on the other hand always look in control, and I think the that will start to show as the season goes on.

That all being said Liverpool look to have made a significant step forward, it’ll certainly be a close race until the end.

Kinda want United to win this. A last minute winner off Fellaini’s backside or something. And then José to run to the middle of the pitch ala Klopp. See if Liverpool fans still find that kinda thing acceptable or if it’ll become disrespectful just because it’s Mourinho.

3 Likes

Klopp already apologised fot this :sweat_smile:. What more do you people need?

Yeah the midfield is weaker. May depend on Keita and Fabihinio development over the coming season. City will be top scorers though either way.

1 Like

1-1 Lingard after Alisson did his best Leno impersonation

Or was it his Karius impersonation I can’t tell

That’s a shocker, the cross had absolutely no pace on it.

United always seem to find a jammy goal from somewhere